429 hittade annonser
Diab AB, Laholm
Diab fortsätter att stärka upp sin produktionsberedning med fler projektingenjörer
Arbetet med produktionsberedning innebär att leda eller delta i projekt som spänner från kundens första önskemål fram till första produktionsomgång. Det innebär bl.a. att jobba med kundens önskemål, specifikationer och ritningar, och från dessa ta fram underlag för produktion och kalkyl, samt att ansvara för tillverkning av prototypserie.
Vi erbjuder ett utvecklande jobb på ett spännande internationellt företag där du har utmärkta möjlighet att växa både personligt och karriärmässigt. Du kommer att få möjlighet att arbeta i många typer av projekt med kunder både i Sverige och internationellt. Du blir del av ett team där man har en direkt och öppen kommunikation och du får möjlighet att ta initiativ och delta med en positiv attityd.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology, in general, can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghost-writing content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become superuser of our MarCom IT systems.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
AVEVA AB is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England.
Do you wish to be part of providing the 'secret sauce' for tomorrows super-companies?
MittNyaFöretag180517035442, Stockholms län
Modular Management was founded in 1996 and has currently offices in Sweden (HQ in Stockholm), USA (Minneapolis) and Germany (Frankfurt).
Modular Management, Stockholms län
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Valtech är en digital partner som med kreativitet, teknik och lättrörliga arbetssätt gör sina kunder bättre.
Valtech, Stockholms län
Vill du vara med och utveckla nytänkande digitala lösningar?
Wise IT, Stockholms län