663 jobb matchar din sökning
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
FOSS Nordic A/S is looking for a Service Technician with a unique combination of technical and personal skills to support our customers in Sweden. By applying your technical knowledge and a customer centric attitude, you will support our customers and help us deliver unrivalled quality of products and services.
As a Service Technician, you will visit our customers and prove service to our analysis equipment as well as installing new equipment. As a part of our service, we offer customer training which will also be part of your daily tasks. You will be solving ad hoc tasks while visiting the customers as well as over the phone and via emails.
Together with your colleagues, who are based in Sweden and Denmark, you will be part of our on-call duty. 40-80 travelling days per year should be expected - sometimes with short notice as per the business needs. You will be supported by a coordinator who will have the first point of contact with the customers.
Publicerad 20 juli
Seize this unique opportunity to work on some of the world's most complex technical installations: if you are a mechanical engineer specialised in industrial cooling installations, join CERN's cooling and ventilation team to contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large cooling plants in a unique environment. Take part!
As a Cooling Engineer in the Project Section, you will be in charge of the design, installation and commissioning of existing detector cooling systems, composed by the cold production station and the distribution as well as of the future ones.
Publicerad 19 juli
VID vitenskapelige høgskole har inntil tre ledige ph.d.-stipendiatstillinger med fokus på utdanningsrelatert forskning, og med relevans for VIDs utdanninger innenfor helse- og sosialfag, ledelse, diakoni og teologi.
Alle VIDs utdanningsprogrammer skal bidra til å utruste kandidater med høy verdibevissthet og evne til profesjonell vurdering og kritisk refleksjon. Men hva vil dette si i et samfunn i sterk endring og der verdier er utfordret på mange måter? Hva vil det si for økende teknologisering, standardisering og effektivisering av helse- og omsorgstjenester? Hva betyr det i et landskap med økende grad av diversitet og pluralisme i befolkningen, og større grad av ulikhet nasjonalt og globalt?
Vi ønsker velkommen prosjektsøknader som utforsker tema relatert til verdilæring og dannelsesprosesser i profesjonsutdanninger.
Publicerad 19 juli
Bluebeam AB, Kista
Your mission will be to evangelize Bluebeam's innovative, industry-changing technology that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, youll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole. Equipped with your personal industry acumen and the power of Bluebeam, you will help revolutionize how the built environment is designed and constructed in the Nordic region and beyond.
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- At an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier snagging would be if they used Bluebeams flagship product, Revu.
- On the phone working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit.
- Demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event.
Publicerad 18 juli
Recruitment is very business-focussed and you'll be spending a lot of the time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You'll earn not only a good basic salary, but also industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make - great earning potential! - salary expectations after your first year with us are £30,000 to £45,000!
Opportunity starts in Prague, however after 6 to 10 months, once you achieve certain level of performance, you can move to our other offices: London, Portsmouth, Zug or you can stay in Prague. We are going to be opening more offices within the next few years Barcelona and Berlin are our targets!
Publicerad 18 juli
Management Events, Stockholm or Oslo
We are now looking for an B2B Account Manager for Norwegian market with excellent social skills to contribute to the sales of our B2B invitation only events! The location of work can be either our Stockholm or Oslo office.
- Main target is to create new business by acquiring new clients and selling solutions to the existing clients in Norway
- Tasks include prospecting, contacting potential clients on the phone, meeting potential customers in virtual and face-to-face meetings,closing sales and maintaining customer relationships.
- You will be selling the solution portfolio and you are responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing the deals. Your work is supported by marketing and pre-sales functions providing prospects and leads.
Publicerad 17 juli
Whiteaway A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced Backend Developer? Do you want to be part of a strong and competent team putting great effort in building the platform for the future growth of the no. 1 domestic appliances e-commerce company in the Nordics?
As Senior Backend Developer you will have a central role in the continuous development of our backend platform (primarily based on PHP and MySQL) – the foundation of the IT systems which are accessed daily by 50.000 customers and 240 colleagues.
Your primary tasks will be:
- General development and improvement of the systems – sometimes on your own, sometimes together with colleagues
- Working with improving our flow for continuous delivery and test automation framework
- Finding, sharing and integrating new tools and technologies
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you experienced in materials science and fascinated by special techniques? Come and join the international team at CERN, taking care of many diverse aspects of materials engineering. Get involved in cutting edge technology and experience challenging interactions with other professionals. CERN, take part!
As a Materials Engineer in the EN-MME-MM section you will:
- Take part in the analysis of materials, in a small group of specialists, in particular using Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy (FIB-SEM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) associated with Energy Dispersive X-ray analysis (EDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), X-ray diffraction, optical and digital microscopy and automatic image analysis.
- Introduce and carry out research as part of individual studies of materials, perform failure analysis of materials and components.
Publicerad 14 juli
Would you like to lead your own M•A•C store in our new location at Åhléns Borås and represent a strong and renowned brand? Are you ready to fully embrace the unique spirit of M•A•C? And can you create the best conditions for success – for your employees and the store? Are YOU our perfect match?
As a M•A•C retail manager, you lead and manage your own counter. Collaborating with our training team, you make sure that your employees keep growing their skills. You coach and guide, helping our creative artists reach their full potential. Doing so, you set the tone and shape a culture that allows them to give all our customers the unique makeup experience, we are known for.
You will be leading a concept with a distinct and strong DNA. You do not need to have worked as a makeup artist, but it is a definite plus, if you know our brand and are passionate about our industry.
Publicerad 14 juli
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Currently, we have 3 vacancies for Senior Clinical Research Associates in our CoSource department. Successful candidates will have the possibility of being home-based or office-based.
- Ensure the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
- Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review
- Monitor data for missing or implausible data
Publicerad 14 juli
Som Counter Manager på Bobbi Brown ansvarar du för hela butiksdriften på din counter. Detta innefattar personalansvar, schemaläggning, optimering av varulager samt att lägga kortsiktiga såväl som långsiktiga businessplans som är relevanta för din marknad. Givetvis sätter du exemplet på hur man levererar kundservice långt över förväntan och har förmågan att inspirera ditt team till att göra samma sak.
Du är definitionen av en god teamplayer och har önskan om att bli en stark ambassadör för Bobbi Brown och vår skönhetsfilosofi. Därutöver ser du vikten av att bygga långsiktiga relationer med återkommande kunder. I ditt ansvarsområde finns även budgetarbete, rapportering och uppföljning av mål med alla i ditt team.
Som Counter Manager på Bobbi Brown har du otroliga möjligheter framför dig och du får jobba med fantastiska produkter i en framgångsrik koncern.
Publicerad 14 juli
The Site Manager is responsible for delivering high standards of service to customers by making the most effective and efficient use of call-center staff and technology resources. This position uses a range of measurements to monitor, analyze and plan improvements to call-center performance of a call-center with a population of up to 500 staff members. To meet these responsibilities, the manager must be a combination of expert service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, motivator, and manager.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior management and staff to develop strategic plans; coordinate with other departments to establish open communications systems that ensure information is mutually shared to achieve optimal results
- Develop and retain team of managers, providing coaching and development opportunities that continuously build and expand both the individual and the team capabilities and bench strength
Publicerad 13 juli
Swarovski is opening the first store in Sweden in September 2017 – and you can be a part of the journey from the very beginning! Today our global brand is sold in more than 170 countries and it is world-famous for its sparkling crystals. Since 1895 we have added a hint of glamour to people’s lives, and now it is time to spread some Everyday Extraordinary in Sweden.
Join our new team as Sales Consultant and get the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand with the opportunity to learn and progress your career. And the chance to be part of a vibrant team that shares your passion for premium fashion and jewellery.
As one of our new Sales Consultants you are an ambassador of our brand. In this role you give our customers a warm welcome, help them to choose from our assortment, give styling tips and make sure they have a glamorous experience in our store.
Publicerad 11 juli
Rockwell Automation A/S, Stockholm
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
I rollen som Commercial Engineer – Integrated Architecture kommer du att vara vår tekniska expert och ansvara för pre-sales-aktiviter för produkterna inom Integrated Architecture med fokus på Motion Control applicationer.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid exv kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Skandinavien hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder
- Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
Publicerad 5 juli
Poolia Malmö AB recruiting on behalf of Doro AB in Lund
Are you a young professional with a background from B2C marketing that now is willing to take your next career step?
The position primarily involves the responsibility of B2C marketing in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland). Nordics represent approximately 25% of Doro’s revenues and is a key region for Doro.
You will also partially work with marketing in the Baltic countries, the U.S., Canada and Australia/New Zealand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the regional marketing plan in cooperation with HQ and the Nordic region
- Be in charge of Nordic marketing budget and its execution
- Liaising with local marketing, media, merchandising & PR agencies
- Social media in the Nordic region
Publicerad 5 juli
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with the highest interest in Product Management for 2 month(-ish) contractor position to help us revamp our app and make the users love it, and use it, even more. Start date asap.
Key questions to dive into:
- How are our users behaving? (hence you need to be a data freak to analyse 9 months of data)
- What do they want? What to they need? (hence you need to dive into our target group)
- How are we going to give it to them? (hence you need to be able to identify and design solutions to improve specific metrics)
We currently facilitate that communication via an iOS app and VoIP calls.
Publicerad 5 juli
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing infrastructure of the Accelerator complex at CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support, attract you? Become involved in the operation and evolution of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
As a computing infrastructure engineer in the BE-CO-IN Section, you will participate in the engineering processes involved in the operation and evolution of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure.
Your main activities will consist of:
- Participate in the specification, design and implementation of a new CERN accelerator computing infrastructure monitoring system based on state-of-the-art software technologies
- Join the system administration team of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure. The mandate of this team covers the following domains
Publicerad 4 juli
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their dedication make Uppsala University one of Sweden’s most exciting work places.
The position comprises teaching, research and administration at the Department’s Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. programmes. The teaching obligations pertain to the responsibilities of a course convenor, including course administration, and evaluation, and to the supervision of students at the Bachelor, Master and doctoral levels. The position holder is expected to apply for external research grants on a regular basis and actively participate in the research community within his or her field of specialisation in Sweden and abroad and to contribute to the development of that field with own research.
Publicerad 3 juli
Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in the whole lifecycle of mechanical production of components and prototypes for CERN's particle accelerators? Come test yourself against a diverse range of production technologies, including high precision CNC machining, complex sheet metal forming and welding. Put your experience in development and organization of production operations at the service of science. Take Part!
As a Quality & Process Mechanical Engineer in the Fabrication Methods & Subcontracting Section your main goal is to ensure continuous improvement of fabrication processes dealing with more than 2,000 fabrication jobs per year. You focus on developing and improving quality processes and organizational policies, you judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level.
Publicerad 29 juni
Consignor Group AS, Stockholm
At Consignor, we aim to support large enterprise companies as well as small merchants, including startups, in their Delivery Management, making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software which includes all stages of shipping and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution that will continue to perform and develop in line with their strategies.
- Meet new carrier partners and sell the Consignor idea – eventually in collaboration with Sales Department
- Work with existing Carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration and develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long-term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
Publicerad 28 juni
Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with some of the largest and most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world. You will design, develop and manage the production of unique ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’ for primarily retail and department stores. You will work together with an international team of specialists and hold the overall responsibility for a portfolio of international customers/brands.
Publicerad 28 juni
Are you a passionate designer, who can think ‘out of the box’? Can you create unique designs, visualize at professional level, and mature designs technically for mass production? Do you want to design ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandising Display’, and work with some of the most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry, as well as create product designs within the ‘Home & Living’ segment for our newly established brand, NAV Scandinavia? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of design projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of design projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world.
Publicerad 28 juni
The National Workshop Manager is responsible for the management of all workshops based in Sweden ensuring vehicle maintenance is managed professionally in compliance with target costs. Optimising quality and vehicle downtime as well as minimising maintenance with a focus on legislative compliance and ensuring a cooperative partnership with our workshop partners will be the main objectives.
Duties and responsibilities as National Workshop Manager (Underhållschef) Sweden (m/f)
- Definition of KPI milestones and ensure delivery according to plan to make sure operational performance is achieved according to targets
- Operative steerage and prioritisation
- Guarantee adequate oversight of stock levels to meet operational demand
- Assure up-to-date records
Publicerad 27 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni