1 358 hittade annonser
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Stockholm
Would you like to part of a workplace where your experiences and skills as HR Consultant and Payroll responsible make a difference? Would you like to be part of a small dynamic work environment with close collaboration across fields and departments? Do you thrive in an independent role? Do you perform best where change is daily and the unexpected is routine? Then you may be the new HR Consultant we are looking for.
With reference to the HR Director and a dotted line to the Chief of Account, you will work in a cross-functional team in both HR and Finance/Payroll. You will be responsible for payroll, bookkeeping as well as reporting to our pension and insurance provider.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
As our new Parts Advisor, you will be part of our newly opened Service Center Plus, where you together with colleagues will work continuously to exceed Tesla customers' expectations. This position is located at our local Service center in Malmø, however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Establish Parts system, label materials with Reference numbers for correct identification.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into the Dealer Management System – attention to detail is critical, escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging. Escalate important issues from our internal and external suppliers.
The Junior Tender and Contract Specialist is responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third-party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers.
- Ensure the seamless and effective transition from tenders to contracts.
- Be the point of contact for customers for communication and clarification during the tender phase.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology, in general, can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghost-writing content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become superuser of our MarCom IT systems.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Do you have thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements and their applicability to Operations and Quality?
Full-stack .NET Developer - Innovative Application Development Company - Lund Are you a technically well-rounded Full-stack Developer with a...
Nigel Frank International, Lund
Program Manager (Dynamics AX/365) - International End User - $10,000-12,000 per month in NigeriaAn opportunity like this does not...
Nigel Frank International, Stockholms län