Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 158 hittade annonser
DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Stockholm
Would you like to part of a workplace where your experiences and skills as HR Consultant and Payroll responsible make a difference? Would you like to be part of a small dynamic work environment with close collaboration across fields and departments? Do you thrive in an independent role? Do you perform best where change is daily and the unexpected is routine? Then you may be the new HR Consultant we are looking for.
With reference to the HR Director and a dotted line to the Chief of Account, you will work in a cross-functional team in both HR and Finance/Payroll. You will be responsible for payroll, bookkeeping as well as reporting to our pension and insurance provider.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Balkefors & Ponsiluoma Chefsrekrytering söker för kund
- an opportunity to join a global and expanding company
You will be one of two Corporate Financial Controllers accountable for consolidation and monthly/quarterly/annual P & L reporting and controlling. Together you will drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing. You ensure the workflow in between global units and corporate are performed efficiently and according to company practice and act as the interface to external suppliers and authorities. You will report to the Group CFO in Sandviken and work close to site and group functions with highly skilled colleagues.
As an individual we value business mind-set and acumen, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation, are other highly valued behavioural skills.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
Twins Consulting ApS søger for kunde
Er du en dygtig Developer og vil du være med, hvor det sker lige nu?
Så er det DIG vi søger til vores kunde i Storkøbenhavn. Twins Consulting søger Developers til Application Management hos en af vores mest succésfulde kunder, der netop nu oplever en voldsom vækst.
Som developer bliver du en del af en enestående gruppe af engagerede og veluddannede it-professionelle, der arbejder dedikeret med hands-on kodning og alle faser af udviklingsprocessen. Kunderne kommer fra forskellige brancher og du vil arbejde med en variation af løsninger, som er bygget på forskellige webbaserede teknologier som Java eller .NET.
Vill du arbeta för ett bolag som representerar ett av branschens starkaste varumärken?
Vill du utmanas i ett utvecklingsorienterat och kreativt klimat där problem snabbt vänds till möjligheter?
DS Smith har stort fokus på displayverksamheten i Europa och Norden och vår verksamhet ser stor potential till ökad försäljning och lönsamhet.
För att lyckas i rollen krävs det att du är mål- och resultatinriktad med stark personlig drivkraft. Du är trygg i dig själv, relationsbyggande, lyhörd med förståelse för kundernas behov. Vi ser det som en förutsättning att du har vana av att arbeta med problemlösningar samt att du är flexibel och affärsmässig.
Som säljare hos oss har du möjlighet att planera och lägga upp dina arbetsdagar genom att kartlägga kunder, planera aktiviteter och boka möten hos nya och befintliga kunder. Din huvuduppgift blir att driva försäljningen av Siemens produkter och system inom fastighetsautomation till installatörer, Solution Partners och grossister, i första hand i Göteborgsregionen.
Du deltar aktivt i det strategiska arbetet med utveckling av marknaden, kundunderlaget och kunderbjudandet. I din roll ingår även en del administrativa uppgifter som säkerställa och uppdatera korrekt information i vårt affärssystem när det gäller priser och avtal, för en professionell hantering gentemot våra kunder.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
DS Smith Packaging, Järfälla eller Värnamo
Som en av fyra globala Key Account Directors kommer du att driva fram affären med för en av DS Smiths absolut största kunder. Med ett starkt eget driv kommer du att utveckla strategiska konton på en global nivå och tillämpa detta i ett B2B-sammanhang.
Dina huvudsakliga arbetsuppgifter
- Förstå kundens behov; identifiera och utveckla nya affärs- och besparingsmöjligheter
- Utveckla försäljningsstrategi och go-to-market plan
- Identifiera tillväxtområden i linje med den globala affärsstrategin
Posti Scandinavia AB, Stockholm
Posti Scandinavia AB letar efter en Key Account Manager till våra nyckelkunder och större prospekts. Rollen är en viktig del av vår organisation och ligger i linje med vårt strategiska fokus - att sälja Posti Logistics tjänster till företag med leveranser till Finland och Baltikum.
Du blir en del av ett engagerat och kunnigt team i en spännande tillväxtfas med en väl etablerad närvaro på den svenska marknaden. Med oss blir du en av våra viktigaste aktörer i en värdebaserad försäljning mot stora kunder.
I rollen som Key Account Manager ingår dels att utveckla specifika, befintliga kundrelationer dels att identifiera nya affärsmöjligheter samt sälja in våra tjänster mot dedikerade kunder och större prospekt. Att säkerställa Posti Scandinavias tillväxt samt driva utveckling, kundnöjdhet, och lojalitet hör också till dina arbetsuppgifter.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.