538 jobb matchar din sökning
The National Workshop Manager is responsible for the management of all workshops based in Sweden ensuring vehicle maintenance is managed professionally in compliance with target costs. Optimising quality and vehicle downtime as well as minimising maintenance with a focus on legislative compliance and ensuring a cooperative partnership with our workshop partners will be the main objectives.
Duties and responsibilities as National Workshop Manager (Underhållschef) Sweden (m/f)
- Definition of KPI milestones and ensure delivery according to plan to make sure operational performance is achieved according to targets
- Operative steerage and prioritisation
- Guarantee adequate oversight of stock levels to meet operational demand
- Assure up-to-date records
Publicerad 27 juni
GemPool Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Västerås
Our client - a GLOBAL market leader is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join their Data Center Engineering Operations Team in Vasteras, Sweden. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports the business. The Data Center Engineering Operations Technician (EOT) is responsible for operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Operate and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal SLA
- Able to work a 12-hour shift (rotating 3 to 4 day work weeks)
Publicerad 26 juni
Infinera is seeking a Software Engineer within Java to become a part of our software team.
We build intelligence into Infinera’s fiber optic networks with innovative and smart solutions for network management. We create the software that enables Infinera’s customers to build and control complex and increasingly large transmission networks. Advanced features such as automatic resource provisioning and deployment of network services pose ever evolving challenges for us as the technology in the transmission networks evolve.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- Participate in day to day software development in one of our agile teams.
- Take part in the entire development process from exploring requirements to delivery.
- Strive to share your knowledge and experience with others.
Publicerad 23 juni
Cloud Computing International, Stockholm
An experienced Quality Manager is required to work within framework of IT project, to assure quality procedures and processes are in place and being followed. This important requirement is for a vital project focused on legal regulatory upgrades to an IT platform.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead the development, maintenance and implementation policies, processes and procedures, in accordance with regulatory, risk and compliance requirements.
- Develop, maintain and implement a highly proficient, fit for purpose control framework ensuring quality and compliance and enabling at any moment the capacity to evidence these.
- Analyse the adequacy of policies, processes and procedures and where necessary proposes improvements to them.
Publicerad 22 juni
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take part!
As Design Engineer (Analogue electronics), you will:
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of hardware designs in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Take a leading role in all activities related to analogue signal acquisition and low-noise clock distribution, including collaborations with other groups, institutes and commercial companies.
Publicerad 20 juni
EXCELerate recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Are you an Enterprise Account Manager, with current experience of Cloud & Security Solutions, focus on delivering strategic solutions to assigned enterprise customers within multiple vertical sectors including Manufacturing, Retail etc based in Sweden? Does this experience include understanding your customers’ key business drivers and helping them understand how to best utilise Cloud & Security solutions to achieve their business goals. Have you a demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets selling to through and with the channel communality, then we would like to hear from you.
As Enterprise Account Manager – Sweden - Cloud & Security Solutions, you will be working closely with the country manager and existing direct sales and pre sales team, to achieve sales targets working with multiple vertical sectors including Manufacturing, retail etc customers.
Publicerad 19 juni
European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
To contribute to the delivery of Personnel’s key internal communication projects, tools and tasks, to ensure colleagues are adequately informed and engaged. Liaise with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure a smooth implementation of Personnel’s internal communication tools and capture feedback to continuously improve services delivered.
- Contribute to the implementation of Personnel’s communication strategy for the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate
- Develop and implement communication policies, procedures, tools and activities about Personnel’s initiatives and activities, to maintain a good level of awareness about HR activities/projects both within the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate and the Bank as a whole
- Plan, coordinate and carry out communication projects for Personnel, including defining related budgets as appropriate
Publicerad 15 juni
Aasa Kredit Svenska AB, Stockholm
Aasa Kredit Svenska AB is looking for a customer service specialist to handle the loan applications and customer communication for the Swedish market.
Customer Service Specialist will be working under supervision of the Country Manager and the extent of tasks and responsibilities can vary based on your proven abilities.
- Processing loan applications in the CRM system
- Telephone and email communication with customers (contacting only existing customers for their assistance – no sale oriented contacts)
- Negotiate and resolve any customer related issues and problems that might arise
Publicerad 15 juni
The mission of Corporate Procurement is to maximise the value and minimise the risk of spend with suppliers. At Sony Europe, we strive harder than most to deliver: our procurement philosophy is strategic, commercial, fact-based and driven relentlessly to improve.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Contribute significantly to the overall performance, savings and profitability of the Sony companies served by our Global Information Services (GIS) platform
- Work closely with senior GIS stakeholders to identify new ways of working and source best-value solutions
- Negotiate the best overall commercial arrangements with suppliers selected through fact-based methods
Publicerad 14 juni
In this role, you will be responsible for tender management and converting key opportunities into sales. You will prospect, develop and run B2B segment to commercialize the full product range of – Alaris® and CME Products. You will increase the turnover of key accounts and develop the number of customers in the targeted segments. Your role will include building positive relationships and position BD’s/CareFusion’s strategic value proposition with senior level decision makers and key influencers.
You will be liable for CRM management and daily reporting and also ensuring continued and long-term sales growth (Month, Quarter, Year). This will also include multi-year contract management and establishment of commercial partnerships. One of your key responsibilities will be to develop and maintain a high level of regional/national knowledge regarding market knowledge, trends in the market and Healthcare systems.
Publicerad 12 juni
Teradata Danmark ApS, Stockholm
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies.
The Area Marketing Lead is responsible for:
- The development and execution of the local Nordic Marketing plan and its alignment with sales objectives across the area, via the deployment of marketing, generation and PR campaigns. The overall objective is to drive business success in the area of data analytics.
- Working closely with the local Marketing Lead for Eastern Europe to ensure the local Eastern Europe marketing plan is aligned and executed against the overall NORDEE plan. Provision of additional marketing support to the local Marketing Lead during peak times.
Publicerad 9 juni
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Uniflex Bemanning i Malmö
Vill du arbeta i ett börsnoterat tjänstebolag med kvalicerad försäljning mot ledande befattningshavare och med vidareutveckling av kunder? Söker du en kultur som präglas av engagemang, affärsmässighet och arbetsglädje? Då kan detta vara jobbet som du söker.
Vi erbjuder ett utmanande arbete som består av avancerad tjänsteförsäljning, högt tempo och tuffa förhandlingar.
Som Key Account Manager kommer du initialt att arbeta mycket med nykundsförsäljning för att skapa nya affärer och nå uppsatta mål. Genom att arbeta tillsammans med våra regionala team på de orter där Uniflex har sin verksamhet så skapar ni mycket goda relationer och nöjda kunder. Tjänstens upptagningsområde är rikstäckande.
Publicerad 9 juni
Advanced Clinical Recruitment Limited recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Reporting into the Director Global Medical Affairs, this position is responsible for the execution of medical affairs plans including Key Opinion Leader relationship management, advisory boards, publications, medical communications, medical meeting coordination. In this role you will partner closely with the clinical, HEOR, Evidence Strategy group & commercial teams to translate the medical affairs plan into actions.
- Scientific Leadership; content development, independently and in collaboration, with internal and external stakeholders for materials such as slide decks, training materials, manuscripts, etc.
Publicerad 7 juni
You will act as the team leader for the Price and Tender department, with 5 highly skilled Price and Tender specialists. One of your key responsibilities will be to monitor the workload and divide various tasks accordingly while also motivating and engaging the team in order to achieve the agreed goals and targets. When projects arise you will represent the team and in 75-80% of the time you will also act as a tender specialist in operational price, tender and contract tasks.
Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and improve processes and tools and work with existing ones
Monitor and improve the various processes and tools in cooperation with Customer Care leader Nordic in order to effectively:
- Implement best practices and standard process across Nordic
- Stream line and increase quality of tender responses
Publicerad 7 juni
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Time Key
Vill du verka i en företagsmiljö där dina insatser gör skillnad? Vi erbjuder en utvecklande, stimulerande och utåtriktad tjänst med interna och externa kontakter. Du kommer att arbeta med ett väletablerat system som är marknadsledande inom sin nisch.
Rollen som applikationskonsult omfattar:
- Eget kundansvar med uppgift att skapa marknadens nöjdaste kunder.
- Förbättra/vidareutveckla befintliga användningsområden/funktioner.
- Kvalitetssäkra/verifiera nya releaser, supporta och lära ut handhavandet av våra system.
- Identifiera nya/förändrade behov.
Publicerad 6 juni
BD, Gothenburg & Lund
The person in this role will be responsible for the sales of BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen products by direct sales activities, with the aim to grow and develop the sales revenue in the territory. The focus for this person will be in selling cytometry instrumentation and associated reagents into the clinical, research and industrial markets (pharmaceutical and biotech).
Main role and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the selling of the BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen product ranges within the territory (Gothenburg & Lund area).
- Ensuring the growth targets for the BDB business are met on their territory within the BD IS and BD PMG product ranges through direct negotiation, sales activities in line with marketing strategies and tender response completion.
- Attending exhibitions, organising of on-site meetings/demonstrations and providing technical support.
Publicerad 2 juni
Nordic Sugar AB, Örtofta
Would you like the chance to further develop your skills in an international setting? Are you ambitious and ready to challenge yourself within the sugar business? You may then be the new Head of Agricenter Sweden joining Nordic Sugar AB, part of Nordzucker Group.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 dedicated people.
You play an important role in order to lead, strengthen and develop the area and Agri Center Sweden in order to secure beet supply and the best possible use of the long-term opportunities in the market.
In the role you will primarily have the following main area of responsibilities and duties:
- Negotiation with growers association and contractors in beet logistics
- Lead, develop and provide guidance to the team for them to achieve a top-level performance
- Ensuring that Nordic Sugar is the preferred partner of the growers
Publicerad 2 juni
We're currently looking to strengthening our Growth Team with our first Full-Stack Growth Engineer -- a crossover profile combining an...
uptrail, 27 juni
This client is a Gold Partner that are soon to be working on some of the most exciting projects involving implementations of MS Dynamics NAV.
Nigel Frank International, Malmö
careerbuilder.se, 27 juni