Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
685 hittade annonser
IC Resources is recruiting on behalf of client
Sales Account Manager - Semiconductors - Sweden. Established OEM is seeking a very strong technical/commercial candidate to join them to manage and develop direct accounts across the Scandics, effectively owning sales within the whole region. To this effect the role can be managed from a home office anywhere in Sweden, ideally with good transport links to Stockholm.
- Support sales of product range within existing accounts
- Identify new verticals and customers to further increase revenue
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Forecast territory sales and produce sales development plans
HUGO BOSS, Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser based in Stockholm to ensure that our concept, brand identity and visual expression is maintained at the highest level in all of HUGO BOSS’ stores and shops in the Nordic region. This role will primarily work with our Swedish and Norwegian stores and is expected to travel between 100-150 days per year in both the Nordic region but also to the UK and Germany.
- Support model store implementation monthly
- Dressing Windows to reflect the current collection – rotation every two weeks
- Support visual merchandising of DOS stores, SIS, outlet, airports and WHS partners
HUGO BOSS are recruiting a Store Manager for our BOSS Store in Emporia in Malmö. Key responsibilities:
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
Contechs Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Our client, a multinational automotive manufacturing company is looking for a Studio Engineer (Interior or Exterior) to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
Abbott Scandinavia AB, Solna
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone and remote support to customers within the region. Our team provides first line support in system and instrument related questions as well as support for assay and application troubleshooting.
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Microsoft B.V., Kista
As a Technology Sales Professional, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’ needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business.
- Act as the key technical contact for our Inside Sales team with potential customers
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customer’s identified solutions
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Biostatistician.
You will play a key role in supporting pre-clinical and early clinical projects or patient studies to drive human target validation, experimental model's evaluation and biomarkers discovery.
- Deliver robust biostatistics and bioinformatics data packages to support portfolio projects progression, new targets and biomarkers discovery
- Responsible for leading the biostatistics efforts within Translational sciences and making key contributions to the project plans, collaborations and scientific strategies.
- Work closely with team to leverage statistical methodologies, contribute to experiment/study designs, write and implement the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), and interpret analysis results.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We’re offering a clear opportunity to Clinical Leads already working in a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager role. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials.
Spring Technology is recruiting on behalf of client
Spring's client based in Linkoping (Sweden) are looking for several CAA Developers to join their specialist Development Team to provide a quality implementation service for one of their key customers.
These will be initial 12 month contracts and will be paying from £550+ per day (€600+) - flexible.
- Applying CAA Framework tools; incorporating C++ to develop of a range of systems & software products.
- Customising various CAA based software using C++ and VPM v5 &/or Enovia VPM, as well as Confluence & Jira.
The Stockholm Resilience Centre (SRC) at Stockholm University is currently seeking an individual for the position of Senior Program Coordinator for Knowledge and Networks within the Global Resilience Partnership.
GRP’s Coordinator for Knowledge and Networks will coordinate resilience knowledge across GRP partners and manage the GRP network. The external liaison will focus on both reaching out and responding to partners and key stakeholders request for knowledge and ensuring that partners are engaged in an effective and beneficial manner.
Internally, the incumbent will ensure that knowledge platforms and knowledge sharing and coordination mechanisms are developed and maintained working closely with the rest of the GRP Secretariat and its knowledge partners including the SRC.
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
Full Stack Recriutment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A leading reknown client based in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden is currently on the lookout for a Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach on a 6 month contract which is likely to extend!
Working with research + development team for this reknown client you will be driving real agile change, with you key skills in Agile/Lean Development (an ongoing series of experiments using various technologies to rapidly iterate, test and prototype solutions to business problems).
As the Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach you will be providing 6 week iterations with different teams to accelerate Agile transformation. As such, the successful candidate must be able to lead the reknown client on this journey and teach them new ways-of-working, so exceptional communication skills are essential.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The job incluces the following set of tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Fiedler & Lundgren i Malmö
Are you a passionate and committed manager with strong leadership? Would you like to have an exciting and challenging role in the expansion and development of Fiedler & Lundgren? Do you want to be part of a successful international team with future career opportunities?
The Production Manager has 4 direct reports and is responsible for approximately 100 employees in various positions in production. You will be responsible for the departments of Production & Planning, Engineering, EHS, facilities and support the logistics and distribution on the site.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leadership and development of the factory team
- Fiscal budget for all functional dimensions
- Volume planning, production, logistics and distribution of our products
The Regional Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Swedish markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Managing automation and electrical service sales and service projects within power plant business
- Developing service concepts, working processes, methods and tools
- Lead entire sales process from business development to closing
- Frequently visit customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com
Work closely with Service Owners and other functions to ensure new contracts and renewals are completed in a timely manner following agreed protocols, at the best possible terms for Sony.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Negotiating new contracts/renewals with support from Service Owner, Security and Legal as necessary
- Work with Service Owner and Security on new contract requirements (with new vendors)
- Challenge Service Owner to reduce usage and cost where possible
- Liaising with GIS-HQ/Singapore & SEU/CPE (Sony Europe/Corporate Procurement Europe) regarding contract approvals
- Request quotes from vendors
Gogift.com A/S, Valby
GoGift.com (Presentkorttorget.se) expanderar kraftigt och söker därför nu ytterligare en toppsäljare till vårt svenska B2B-team som vill vara med och ta marknadsandelar tilsammans med oss.
Våra företagskunder finns inom både privat och offentlig sektor och dessa använder våra presentkort till en rad varierande områden. Exempelvis personalgåvor vid jul och jubileum, som säljpremier, till diverse marknads- och reklamkampanjer, incentives vid forskningsprojekt och undersökningar samt som kompensationer av olika slag.
- Du blir ansvarig för att bearbeta och utveckla några av våra största och viktigaste befintliga kunder.
- Du kommer att bli tilldelad specifika branscher som till att börja med blir dina fokusområden.
- Du ska uppsöka nya strategiska kunder inom dessa segment för att skapa lönsamma affärer på både kort och lång sikt.
GodEl söker en grafisk designer som kan hjälpa oss att ”make it happen”.
Our awesome designer will be on parental leave for a whole year from March on. We need someone to pick up the baton during that time and keep pushing our brand forward.
You’ll be joining in a crucial period of our quest towards a schysst elmarknad, where our growth and brand presence ambitions are more focused than ever.
- Du är en äkta explorer som gillar att utmana dig själv och utforska nya perspektiv
- Du får 1 års vikariat på ett företag vars enda syfte är att göra världen till en bättre plats
- Cool with Swenglish (which you probably are, given that you’ve read this far! Speaking fluent Swedish is not a requirement, by the way, but it’s important that you understand it very well).
Job Type: PermanentLocation: Stockholm, Sweden Contact Name: Lewis WileContact Details: +46 775 888 614 // firstname.lastname@example.org NEW...
Frank Recruitment Group, Stockholms län
Rexel Sverige AB är en del av världens största elgrossistkoncerner med verksamhet i 32 länder runt om i världen.
Oddwork Sweden AB, Stockholms län