Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 214 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
ASICS Europe B.V., Gothenburg
Coordinate and administer the sales process from orders reception to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the sales commercial policy.
A key focus on excellent customer service with a good level of knowledge and understanding of excel and word, with accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
The objective is to create a reliable and efficient service quality, respecting priorities and the sales policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling Finnish customer enquiries relating to orders, price and product.
- Maintain the efficient processing of e-mail, telephone and B2B sales orders and return orders.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund or Gothenburg
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
This means that you ensure the profitability of the region and its offices and support managers and relevant staff. You are also responsible for financial matters for the region in question and will be the regional manager's right hand and principal business support. The person will be part of the local Management Team.
- You´re involved in the daily sales and execution of projects and services in the region by supporting from an economic perspective.
- Verification of operations regarding proper cost assessment and profit recognition, as well as economic compliance in the region.
- Follow-up of marginal changes, overheads, productivity and time tracking follow-up and budget/forecasts.
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Nordic Ortopedica AB, Knivsta
AMG Group förvärvade Nordic Ortopedica AB 1 januari 2018 och söker nu en driven Affärsutvecklare/Business Developer med minst 3 års erfarenhet av affärsutveckling.
You will be the engine in the exciting journey of growing the business for Nordic Ortopedica AB in the Nordic countries. Your focus will be building and strengthen the current business relationships to maintain and developing the business for growth. Explore new business opportunities for a wider range in our product portfolio.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund, Göteborg eller Stockholm
Vår nuvarande Service Account Manager har tagit steget till en internationell roll inom organisationen och vi söker därför en ersättare till henne.
- Ditt fokus kommer att vara försäljning av en av marknadens mest kompletta serviceportföljer med färdiga koncept för bland annat, Life Cycle Management, Maskin och personsäkerhet, It säkerhet och infrastruktur, Asset Management lösningar samt uppgraderingsprojekt. Produktfloran är stor och anpassad till många av de utmaningar som industrin möter idag. De flesta lösningarna är helt plattforms/fabrikat oberoende.
- Du kommer att vara specialisten inom ditt område och jobba med både befintliga och nya kunder
- Du kommer inte att ha eget kundansvar utan sälja serviceportföljen till alla kunder i samarbete med respektive Account Manager
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
Hammer & Hanborg Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of SKF in Gothenburg
This exciting role is more important than ever as the automotive industry is going through a period of unprecedented change. SKF Automotive Vehicle Aftermarket is strengthening the digital and online presence to accelerate sales in new channels. We have several new initiatives under development and we are therefore looking for a new member to join our European Sales team.
- Lead and develop SKF Automotive Vehicle Aftermarket e-commerce/digital sales and online presence in Europe.
- Full profit and loss responsibility for e-commerce and digital sales channels.
- Partner and collaborate with SKF internal support functions and other stakeholders.
A challenging and rewarding senior position in a complex, fascinating and dynamic international business environment, offering possibilities to develop the right applicant personally as well as professionally.
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Are you an ambitious and customer-centric individual who’d be interested in an exciting new venture rolling-out in Scandinavia?
You’d be completely responsible for your very own customer portfolio, helping established customers to complete our online process with simplicity and ease, whilst embodying our brand values.
All we ask is that you are passionate, eager to learn and really looking to develop a career outside of customer services – but you’ll be happy to start there in order to get to know our customer base, product offering and business as a whole!
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Pearson Frank, Göteborg