Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
758 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Alstom Transport AB, Motala
Vi söker nu en HR Business Partner med ansvar för Kompensation och Förmåner för Alstom Sverige AB med placering i Motala
HR Business Partner är en generalistroll där du blir ansvarig för alla HR-relaterade frågor för en del av affärsverksamheten. I rollen som HR Business Partner samverkar du med cheferna i HR-relaterade frågor, både strategiskt och operativt, med allt från resursplanering, rekrytering, utveckling, löner och förmåner, rehabilitering, anbudsförfarandet, kontakt och förhandlingar med lokala fackliga parter.
Alstom Transport i Norden präglas av en entreprenörs anda som verkar för kontinuerlig tillväxt av verksamheten, men är också en del av en stor koncern som präglas av en internationell kultur där HR-frågorna värderas högt av ledningen. För rätt person finns det goda möjligheter till vidareutveckling inom koncernen.
Gerry Weber, Solna
Vill du också bli en del av detta dynamiska och expanderande företag?
Som förstärkning till vårt lag i House of GERRY WEBER Mall of Scandinavia söker vi Butikschef.
- Uppnå försäljningsmål och skapa lönsamhet
- Garantera optimal kundservice
- Coatcha din personal
- Säkerställa att arbetsprocedurer genomförs ordentligt.
Lionbridge Sweden, Gothenburg
Lionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for sales activities within existing accounts in an assigned market, managing customer relationships and small accounts with the goal of expanding and maintaining revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customer contacts, primarily through on-phone meetings.
- Develop revenue from existing customers and accounts through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by the sales organization.
We can offer you a flexible and informal work environment with a competitive compensation package.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
Are you passionate about sales, would you like to work in an international team and you are multilingual speaker? Black Box Network Services Commercial Services division is seeking an Account Manager.
The Account Manager is the catalyst behind Black Box’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers in a designated area or market.
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Black Box offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
Gerry Weber, Malmö
Vill du också bli en del av detta dynamiska företag?
Som butikssäljare ser du vad kunderna behöver och är serviceinriktad. Om du älskar mode och dina starka sidor är engagerad kundservice samt försäljning borde vi lära känna varandra.
- Aktiv rådgivning av kunder och försäljning
- Omsättning av företagsfilosofi
Hansen Toft is recruiting on behalf of Interxion in Kista
Would you like to drive the growth for a fast-growing, trustworthy and forward-looking company with a sound working environment? And are you familiar with digitalisation, hybrid cloud solutions, data centres and IT outsourcing?
In this role, you will set the direction for 10 dedicated and skilled professionals within the existing Sales and Marketing teams. Together with your dedicated employees, you will be responsible for developing, driving and realising the sales growth required to fulfill Interxion’s ambitious business plan in the Nordics. In detail, you will:
- Set direction and define the path for future growth of the Business in the Nordics
- Set and align the strategies for sales, business development & marketing
- Develop, retain and manage the performance of the sales and marketing teams.
Together with our clients’ scientists and development engineers, you will contribute to defining and describing new technologies in the best possible way in order to obtain optimal patent protection. You will also contribute to written and oral proceedings with the patent authorities on behalf of our clients.
Furthermore, you will be involved in forming infringement and validity opinions, in cases where our clients wish to avoid conflicts with their competitors, and in cases in which conflicts already exist.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the internal development of Inspicos, including participating in workshops, to develop our marketing strategies and to optimise our internal procedures.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is recruiting on behalf of a client in Gothenburg
As a backend developer, you will be working closely with the company's front-end developers. My client's expectations of you are, that you are a talented Web Developer with a focus on the back-end. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to develop.
What the company can offer you
- In house product development
- Modern office in the middle of Gothenburg
- Full training in Episerver if needed
My client is looking for an individual who possess the desired skill set of:
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, SQL, Q/A, GIT
- PREFERABLY also EPiServer but if senior this is not a requirement
Posti Scandinavia AB, Stockholm or Helsinki
As our International Parcel Business is expanding, we are now looking for a result and customer oriented Business Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with relevant Postal Organizations, Partners and Integrators
- Initiate and participate to bi-lateral negotiations and ultimately agreements with Postal Operators, Partners or Integrators in line with Posti Oy strategy
- Governance of multi and bi-lateral agreements and major account agreements
We are providing a challenging but inspiring job in a rapidly growing business and an opportunity for personal growth.
Playtech Holding Sweden AB, Malmö
Are you ready to put your troubleshooting skills to the test?
As one of the members of our IT team, you have the possibility to be the hero of the day! As you solve all IT-related issues, you ensure the employees deliver the most amazing products for our customers and make the day to day operation go smooth. Your team is in charge of networking, administration, servers, infrastructure and maintenance.
We are always aiming at creating the top of the line web applications, and with a high demand environment with very high usage at peak usage. Also with a rapid changing environment we are always challenged to improve our software offering but also how we code and how we produce that code.
Convergys International AB, Helsingborg
Gå med i en av världens ledande företagsorganisationer och arbeta från vårt nya Resecenter i Helsingborg. Du kommer att leverera kvalitativ kundvård till affärsresenärer, hitta lösningar för flyg, hotell och tåg innan och under deras affärsresor. Du kommer att se till att de flyger med lätthet, anländer pigga och fräscha till möten och återvänder hem i tid till sin familj och vänner.
Varje år hjälper vår klient tusentals företag på över 60 marknader att bättre hantera sina reseprogram genom att erbjuda moderna lösningar och exceptionell service.
Har du erfarenhet inom resebranschen och vill ha mer rutin i ditt schema? Vill du börja din dag i vårt helt nya Business travel hub?
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Registration and Administration Specialist”to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
As a senior lecturer in Communication for Development you will be involved in independent teaching, course and programme management, supervision and examination of master’s theses, educational development work, research, and collaboration with external stakeholders, international research partners and the wider society.
Assessment of candidates is based on their degree of proficiency and ability with respect to the qualifications listed above. Scientific and pedagogical qualifications are the two main qualifications, and they are considered equally important in the assessment. All teaching staff at Malmö University are expected to have completed, or be about to undergo, training in higher education teaching and learning of at least 15 credits.
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.