430 jobb matchar din sökning
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Some of the Job Specifications
- Possesses working knowledge of C or C++ or C# or .NET
- Basic understanding of ORACLE database
- Understands the industry and business environment served by the application.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
Publicerad 26 juli
Are you a skilled Software Engineer who is passionate about conceiving, designing and testing the complex software required for accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Two posts are open in the Beams Department (BE), responsible for the beam generation, acceleration, diagnostics, controls and performance optimization for the LHC and its injector accelerators.
Publicerad 26 juli
Are you an Electrical Controls Technician looking for a new challenge in the field of high and low voltage electrical network monitoring and control? Take part in the consolidation, extension and optimization of the electrical SCADA system for the supervision of the power network for the world's largest particle accelerator complex. CERN, take part!
As Electrical Controls technician you will actively contribute to the consolidation, extension and maintenance of CERN's Electrical Network Supervision System.
Publicerad 25 juli
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
Seize this unique opportunity to work on some of the world's most complex technical installations: if you are a mechanical engineer specialised in industrial cooling installations, join CERN's cooling and ventilation team to contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large cooling plants in a unique environment. Take part!
As a Cooling Engineer in the Project Section, you will be in charge of the design, installation and commissioning of existing detector cooling systems, composed by the cold production station and the distribution as well as of the future ones.
Publicerad 19 juli
ICS AB är ett företag som arbetar med försäljning, service och ackrediterad kalibrering av prov-/mätutrustningar i Norden.
Som servicetekniker får du varierande arbetsuppgifter inom framför allt teknisk service, installation, kalibrering och driftsättning av de utrustningar vi säljer. Huvuddelen av arbetet utförs ute hos kund varför resor med övernattning tillhör vardagen.
Vi erbjuder dig ett spännande arbete där du besöker företag, forskningsinstitutioner och skolor inom alla branscher i Norden för att serva och kalibrera deras utrustningar. Utbildning kommer att ske internt i Gislaved samt hos våra leverantörer.
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you experienced in materials science and fascinated by special techniques? Come and join the international team at CERN, taking care of many diverse aspects of materials engineering. Get involved in cutting edge technology and experience challenging interactions with other professionals. CERN, take part!
As a Materials Engineer in the EN-MME-MM section you will:
- Take part in the analysis of materials, in a small group of specialists, in particular using Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy (FIB-SEM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) associated with Energy Dispersive X-ray analysis (EDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), X-ray diffraction, optical and digital microscopy and automatic image analysis.
- Introduce and carry out research as part of individual studies of materials, perform failure analysis of materials and components.
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you interested in the design, construction, fabrication and assembly of highly complex mechanical systems with unprecedented performance? Are you curious to coordinate the interplay between diverse international collaborators and industry to achieve what hasn't been achieved before? CERN, take part!
As a Mechanical Engineer in the SRF Section, you will prepare and follow the external fabrication through industry or international collaborations of superconducting RF cavities, cryomodules and ancillaries, initially in the frame of the HL-LHC Crab Cavities project at CERN.
The keywords related to this position are superconducting RF technology, use of non-conventional materials and manufacturing techniques, ultra-high vacuum technology, mechanical analytical and finite element computations, use of 3D CAD models and 2D ISO drawings, pressure vessels, safety and reliability.
Publicerad 13 juli
Are you an experienced RF professional interested in working for the largest accelerators complex in the world? Would you like to work at the forefront of RF technology, being involved in components development projects, working along with top scientists and engineers? Our Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a Radio Frequency Engineer to help operate the LHC superconducting RF system and to play a key role in improving RF performance of superconducting RF equipment. CERN, take part!
As Radio Frequency Engineer in the SRF Section, you will be part of the team working on superconducting RF (SRF) design, construction, testing and operating high performance superconducting radiofrequency resonators and related equipment for CERN's present and future accelerators.
Furthermore, you will become part of the team operating the SRF cavities in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), CERN's flagship accelerator.
Publicerad 13 juli
Search & Selection is recruiting on behalf of Signode Industrial Group – Packaging Systems Europe for their plants in Burseryd (Sweden) or Dinslaken (Germany)
Key purpose of your role is to improve profitability, drive results and strengthen market position of the PSE Steel Division by developing and maintaining a balanced product portfolio with focus on steel packaging and strapping. Based on business intelligence, market/competitor analysis and close interaction with key industry actors, you will develop and implement roadmaps and supply-, pricing- and marketing-strategies for defined product groups together with the PSE Steel Division Management Team.
As owner of the global product plan & portfolio you will monitor products throughout the whole productlife cycle and you will provide technical support, market information and training to Key Account Managers and European Direct Accounts.
Publicerad 30 juni
Caverion designar, installerar, förvaltar och utvecklar användarvänliga och energieffektiva lösningar för byggnader och industrier. Våra tjänster och lösningar används i bostadshus, kommersiella fastigheter, inom offentlig sektor och i industriprocesser.
- Som VS-montör och ledande montör VS på Caverion kommer du främst att arbeta med intressanta projekt och entreprenadarbeten.
- Tjänsten på Caverion innebär ett självständigt och engagerande arbete som inkluderar ett stort kontaktnät både internt och externt. Du har möjligheter att utvecklas inom arbetet och på sikt få ett större ansvar.
Publicerad 30 juni
Are you a designer-draughtsperson? Then this is an opportunity for you! Put your skills and creativity to work for the benefit of CERN's civil-engineering projects. CERN's facilities include 700 surface buildings and 60 km of tunnels in France and Switzerland. CERN, take part!
As a 2D and 3D designer-draughtsperson you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Execution of various types of concept design, feasibility design, preliminary design, tender design and construction design, using software such as Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D and Sketchup.
- Deployment of BIM methodology, including the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings for the various studies.
- Preparation of architectural, civil-engineering, construction, finishing and detail drawings, etc, for all types of study.
Publicerad 29 juni
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing hardware infrastructure of the Accelerator complex of CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support attract you? Take responsibility in the specification, configuration, asset management and operational support of the computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Ensure the operational performance, availability and stability of the installed infrastructure, with a special emphasis on the real-time embedded platforms used to the on-line control of the CERN Accelerator complex.
- Take responsibility for the integration of embedded hardware solutions within the Accelerator control system.
Publicerad 29 juni
Vi söker nu teknikintresserade studenter som vill arbeta extra vid sidan av studierna för vår kund Fujitsu.
Barona Human Resource Services AB, Stockholm
Platsbanken AMV, 27 juli
Om tjänstenVi söker nu teknikintresserade studenter som vill arbeta extra vid sidan av studierna för vår kund Fujitsu.
careerbuilder.se, 26 juli
Länsstyrelsen är en drivande kraft i arbetet för det hållbara samhället.
Länsstyrelsen Västra Götalands län , Länsstyrelsernas IT - avdelning, GÖTEBORG
Platsbanken AMV, 26 juli