205 hittade annonser
You will join the Finance and Administrative Processes Department (FAP), which is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the financial resources and commitments of the organization, and ensuring compliance with CERN’s financial rules and procedures.
Within the Accounts Payable Section, you will gradually take on the following functions within the team:
- Recording, checking and authorising for payment invoices received by the organization (more than 45 000 per year)
- Following up service provider and supply contracts in close collaboration with the technical managers, procurement officers and suppliers
- Analysing data and contributing to projects.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a proactive and skilled Trade Support Officer, experienced in monitoring and reporting financial transactions and trade operations? Seize this opportunity and join CERN’s Pension Fund Middle Office. CERN, take part!
As a member of the team in the ATT Section, you will be responsible for:
- Booking and monitoring the transactions (equities, bonds, derivatives) in the custodian's system and liaison with the internal portfolio manager, brokers and custodian as required.
- Monitoring and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational custodian activities on a regular basis.
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced sales professional, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast-growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Are you more than a great programmer?
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion,...
Fresenius Kabi AB, Uppsala län
We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in one of our countries.
Webhelp Nordic, Upplands Väsby
Extensive knowledge and practical experience with Technology Business Management (TBM) framework including setup and implementation hereof.
Job Description. Director, Insight & Customer Strategy Sweden (18000Q6X)Job Description Director, Insight & Customer Strategy Sweden 18000Q6X Preferred Qualifications Objectives. A...
Oracle Corporation, Solna
Description. What makes us Qlik. We're motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in smal...
QlikTech International, Solna
Java Developer - GIS/ArcGIS/Stockholm/JavaOur client is implementing a new IT platform for documentation and maintenance of their network. An important part of the project is to migrate data from...
Parallel Consulting, Stockholms län
Express interest in one click.
Stack Overflow Careers, Stockholms län
Stack Overflow Careers
Our Client is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across...
Academic Work, Stockholms län