2 368 hittade annonser
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
Lawrence Harvey is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a market leading company is looking a Workday Integration Specialist to join them on an initial 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong integration experience with Workday
- Experience on Core HCM and Time Off modules
- Strong stakeholder management.
- English speaking
ComTech Europe Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Support for the current version of Oracle EPM running on the YZ platform has expired. The platform needs to be upgraded to the latest version as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee availability if any new issues arise.
Scope of work
- Analysing current solution,
- Application design - new setup to utilize the new features in the best possible way (e.g in terms of the performance, maintenance, etc.),
- Building integrations - Migrated FDMEE application on Nordea development and test environments
- Advanced knowledge of EAL, FDMEE, HFM, Essbase
- Knowledge of current Nordea EPM setup (components, applications, integrations)
Vacant Helse AS upplever en stor efterfrågan på våra drivna sjuksköterskor genom hela året och söker därför alla er som vill kombinera arbete med fritid i en vacker natur!
Du bestämmer själv när, var och med vad du ska arbeta. Vi tillrättalägger efter dina önskemål.
- Gratis resa och boende
- Sommarbonus till sommarvikarier
- Attraktiva löneförmåner
- Pension- och försäkringsordning
- Personlig uppföljning från våra konsulter
- Hjälp till ansökan om norsk sjuksköterska legitimation
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A major Electronic Component Manufacturer is seeking an experienced field application engineer located in/near Stockholm. They require someone who has strong technical knowledge relevant to electronic components as well as the ability communicate this knowledge to customers.
- Work with both internal and external sales teams to assist customers with technical support
- Ability to advise on technical issues and offer product support
- Work alongside the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
You will be one of the key engineers within this region in regards to technical issues/support and you will work directly with both the company's sales teams and key customers.
Axis Communicatios, Lund
As a Global Partner Engineer, you will assist and drive this work towards our most important global partners. To be successful in this role you need to be skilled in a wide range of Axis products and technology areas, as well as partner software.
Examples of tasks:
- Deliver case driven technical support
- Learn and master partner software
- Assist in the integration agenda towards key partners
At Solution Management, you will get the opportunity to develop both your technical and service skills by supporting and developing our relationships with our strategic technology partners. Come join us!
AL2S3 Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a small Biopharmaceutical company based in Sweden who are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to take on a position with varied responsibilities. We need an experienced project manager, who is also happy to carry out some work of a CRA.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Formulation of clinical protocols and related documentation in collaboration with the Clinical Operations Team (COT)
- Lead and matrix manage the global multidisciplinary COT to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedures
- Identify sites and manage study set-up
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Expert In MS SQL Server Integration Service With Azure Cloud experience for a project with a globally operating business based in Malmo, Sweden.
Duration: Preferably from 29 January 2018 to 15 March 2018 with options to extend thereafter.
Needs to have skills in:
- SQL Server DB Backbone
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service)
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Developer with MS SSIS expertise is required for a short assignment (until mid-March) located in Malmo/Sweden.
In the role of ETL Developer you will:
- Develop a tax reporting solution by integrating data from various sources in an Azure data lake through ETL technology.
The ideal candidate for the role of ETL Developer should have:
- Strong ETL development experience.
- Expertise in SSIS (MS SQL Server Integration Service)
- Data modelling skills based on MS SQL Server technology
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
ProClinical is seeking an experienced individual for a newly-created Business Development Director position to work with Start-up & Small Biotech Clientele. This role will be based in Sweden on a permanent basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to translate global strategies into actionable and realistic account-level engagement plans.
- Comfort working across the enterprise to develop interdisciplinary solutions for key accounts.
- Excellent communication skills and so able to communicate the total company value proposition to a broad range of senior client stakeholders.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an SAP PI/PO Developer for a project based in Sweden.
- Duration: 7 Months
- Location: West coast of Sweden
- Experienced SAP PI/PO developer with 5+ years experience
- Swedish and English language skills
Eutopia Solutions recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A Senior Network Security Consultant with Bluecoat, firewall and a strong understanding of ITIL processes is required to join a prestigious global leader in technology and consulting services.
In this role, you will contribute to key stages of the consulting life-cycle and will be intensely involved in defining the problem and proposing a solution. You will be involved in development, configuration and deployment of solution whilst guiding the project team through the process.
Our client is a leader in their space and is at the forefront of emerging technology. With clients across the globe, they have experience and the knowledge in many industries and a wide range of technologies which helps them stay a step ahead of the competition.
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Helsingborg
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Performance Test Expert for a project based in Sweden.
- Our client is looking for a Performance Test Expert, who can also play the role of Project Lead for an assignment on a 50-50 split role for first 3 months
- After the initial 3 months, the role will be focused only on performance testing
DS Smith Packaging Sweden AB, Värnamo
Vi söker nu ett antal sommarvikarier till vår produktion på division well i Värnamo.
Du som söker har fyllt 18 år och är intresserad av att sommarjobba i vår produktion under perioden v.24 – v.33. Arbetstiden är tvåskift.
Som semestervikarie kan det till exempel vara arbete vid maskin såsom ilägg, palläggning, kvalitetskontroll, byte av stansar, klichéer eller vid makulaturen eller på utlastningen ex truckkörning.
Vi ser gärna att du har en teknisk bakgrund från gymnasium och/eller ett tekniskt intresse. Meriterande är om du tidigare arbetat inom industri, har truckkort och vana av att köra truck.
Skandinaviens största specialtidning för hemmahantverkare söker en redaktör som vill vara med att inspirera, vägleda och underhålla våra läsare. Detta är drömjobbet för dig som kan översätta felfritt från danska, kan skriva och tänka journalistiskt, kan arbeta hemvant även på digitala medier och som är eld och lågor för allt som rör gör-det-själv.
Din huvudsakliga uppgift blir att översätta Gör Det Självs 18 årliga nummer från danska till svenska.
Du ska därutöver själv producera upp till fyra sidor svensk material till varje nummer. Det kan t.ex. vara små nyheter och artiklar om trender, reportage och mindre byggprojekt.
Du ska också se till att Gör Det Själv får en svensk identitet genom att bl.a. komplettera artiklarna med svenska uppgifter, expertutlåtanden, dimensioner, produkter/varianter osv. där det är naturligt och nödvändigt.
Valdemarsviks bibliotek söker en drivande och engagerad bibliotekschef. Ledarskapet på Valdemarsviks bibliotek kännetecknas av delaktighet och främjande av ett internt klimat som präglas av respekt, öppenhet, samarbete, flexibilitet, tillit och kreativitet.
Som bibliotekschef kommer du att ha budgetansvar samt verksamhets- och personalansvar. Du kommer att delta i det regionala bibliotekssamarbetet Göta, förankra gemensamma frågor och samordna arbetet lokalt. I din tjänst ingår även ett uppdrag att arbeta som social bibliotekarie samt att ta ansvar för boken-kommer verksamhet, Daisy-direktförmedling och talböcker.
Modis International Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Data Solution Architect - Sweden - 12 months - £1000pd
My client is looking for an experienced Data Architect to work on a group-wide implementation of Big Data.
They are looking for:
- Experience implementing Hadoop across an organistion
- 4+ years of experience working with EDW
- TOGAF certified
- Experience with Qlikview, SAP BO or Power BI for visualisation
CD Recruitment recruiting on behalf of client
Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily-used and most popular open source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative Cloud Engineer to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software for new customers.
- Write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, and strengthens brand awareness for products and services
- Provide world-class consulting advice
- Support customers on site with client's technology around best practices and how to get the most out of the software
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Leading Aerospace company are seeking a number of Stress Engineers from the aerospace sector to join a major programme developing a military fast jet aircraft. They are looking for both Airframe Stress Engineers and Systems Stress Engineers with experience of at least some of the following:
- Static Stress analysis with good understanding of classical stress analysis methods (hand calculations)
- FEM tools (Nastran, Patran, Abaqus or Hypermesh)
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and static sizing
The client is based in central Southern Sweden served by a local airport with links to Amsterdam and Copenhagen as well as a fast train line to Stockholm Arlanda airport (2.5 hours).
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of our customers in Sweden is currently looking for an IBM product expert/mentor to join them in February for an initial contract until the end of December 2018.
In this role, you will work in close cooperation with Document Management Team located in Vilnius. Your main focus will be to demonstrate the product capabilities to business and IT colleagues in order to maximize usage of standard functionality, avoid tailor-made and difficult to maintain solutions (~20% of assignment). Together with Solution Architect and IT Analyst you will also design and document solution implementation (~30% of assignment).
Finally, you will also act as a Mentor to the team, helping to build knowledge and implementing those parts that require product expertise (~50% of assignment).
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Radek Weichert at skills Alliance is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry, working office based or partly office based in Stockholm, Sweden.
On a permanent basis:
- Work for a global company (outsourced from medium CRO)
- Work on new breakthrough studies in various therapeutic areas (Oncology, Dermatology)
- Be dedicated to one pharmaceutical company.
Salary and benefits: very competitive (our clients can be very flexible for the right candidate (I'll be happy to reveal the salary brackets during our confidential discussion).
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
Clinical Research Associate/CRA required for well-established international CRO based in Nordics. We are looking for a candidate for a full-time position to be home-based. You will be monitoring sites across Sweden. It is an excellent opportunity to join global CRO with life/work balance position. The role can be at CRA II (Clinical Research Associate) to SCRA level.
- Generous salary + full benefits package
- On-going career development opportunities
- Car allowance or company car
Syneos Health, Stockholm
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in Stockholm area, Sweden.
- Partner with the study team to ensure overall study management and adherence to internal SOPs, policies, local regulatory requirements and department processes.
- In liaison with the PM and CRA, ensures current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site within required timeframes.
- Supports the team providing the current and complete documents requested by the IEC/IRB and Health Authority (HA).