285 hittade annonser
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Silchester Associates recruiting on behalf of client
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60% new business.
The company has a global presence and has enviable branding in the healthcare marketplace. Their products are perceived to be excellent with clinicians and cath lab teams. Their ethos is to nurture and develop employees, and career progression is part of the culture.
Darwin Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client is a thriving Swedish App Developer in the heart of Gothenburg. With one of their most popular apps on the app store, it received 5 million downloads with 2.5 million monthly users and 40% of those users checking the app every day, they are looking to expand their business.
They are looking for a talented Elixir developer to join their small but dynamic team in creating amazing mobile apps for football fans globally. They are a passionate company looking for an equally passionate candidate to join them in the progression of their company.
My client is offering additional help to candidates outside of Gothenburg with relocation support and visa sponsorship for those outside the EU.
Vivid Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
An automotive consultancy based in Gothenburg is looking for two design engineers that specialise in electro-mechanical designs.
The contract is an initial 6 months but due to the nature of the project the contract is likely to be extended should you wish to. To begin with, the role is based predominately in-house but further down the line my client has agreed to remote working.
My client requires someone with/who:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Specialises mainly in Catia (another 3D CAD is accepted, but Catia is prioritised)
- Experience in working on automotive electro-mechanical designs
Red Sofa is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client is looking for a Senior UX Architect to work on a three-month contract on site with their automotive client, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. We're looking for a talented UX thinker who is able to work as part of a cross skilled team.
This programme of work is at the core of their client's ambitious digital transformation. It is made up of many fast-paced, agile product teams with the responsibility for developing critical new digital products for the automotive industry. Working closely with the Product Owner to develop the customer journey, features and interfaces in a user-centric way.
My client will provide one return flight to get you to Gothenburg and return home at the end of the contract. They can also provide an additional £100 per day on top of usual freelance day rate to cover local accommodation. This has already been incorporated into the rate on this advert.
LSA Consulting UK is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm & Gothenburg
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Developed Multilingual Web sites using Site core in Site core 8 and above.
- Experience in .NET Web API and MVC
- Experience in SQL Server and other RDBMS
- Team player with good communication
- Experience on integrating Site core with third-party solutions
- Experience in Open Source tools for Web Development
- Experience in improving website performance following various factors.
- Ability to troubleshoot the existing application and provide root cause analysis
Contechs Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Our client, a multinational automotive manufacturing company is looking for a Studio Engineer (Interior or Exterior) to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
Full Stack Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
For example, this person is required to:
- Present progress to clients senior management at weekly showcases
- Lead workshops with dev teams and user testing groups
- Pair-code with other devs between every day between 10:00 and 17:00
Currently they are using:
- Node.js with Express
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Sorø, Denmark
STRING wants to be a central driving force in developing the future of one of Europe’s most dynamic regions.
STRING is a political network organisation stretching from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany to Region Zealand, Capital Region and the City of Copenhagen in Denmark, the City of Malmö, Region Skåne, Region Halland and Region Västra Götaland in Sweden as well as Akershus and Østfold Counties in Norway.
Are you interested in policy making processes and implementation? Do you have the drive and the energy to push forward the visions and ambitions of a large international political organisation with different cultures, languages and governing traditions?
Then you may be STRING’s new Managing Director and Head of Secretariat.
Johnson Controls, Gothenburg
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join our office in Göteborg. As part of the Johnson Controls - former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products - sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for offering technical sales support and training for our customer based in the Nordic Region.
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spending much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. You will provide our customers with technical and specification support as you demonstrate the various types of fire protection systems utilized in the industry today. You will also build and deliver the necessary training for both customers and internal employees.
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable.
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Interoute is an international telecommunications service provider and the owner operator of Europe's largest cloud services platform.
Oddwork Sweden AB, Göteborg
Do you have experience of working with chromatographic (HLPC, UPLC), dissolution analysis and/or LC-MS?
MSC Software is expanding and looking for a Software Developer!
Mechatronics Engineer / Climate engineer, Gothenburg!
AstraZeneca's Early Clinical Biometrics group are looking for talented SAS programmers to join our Clinical Trial Data Science group at...