85 hittade annonser
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Do you want to work with industry-leading software that has a global reach and is praised by customers all over the world?
If this sounds exciting keep reading, as we may have the right opportunity waiting for you.
Our Software Engineers work with a broad range of customers in exciting sectors, creating highly available and scalable SaaS features based on AVEVA’s portfolio of world-class 3D design products. They have opportunities to grow their knowledge in an agile environment of rapidly changing technology.
You are a developer with cloud skills, preferably AWS. You are a strong coder with a reputation for delivering quality results quickly. We currently make use of serverless Node.js, Angular and C# but you also have experience developing in multiple languages in a Windows environment and a strong desire to own and solve challenges.
At Afrikagrupperna we value our employees highly and always work towards fair and equal working conditions to ensure that our values are reflected in staff policies and routines. As a result, Afrikagrupperna applies a solidarity wage system. Afrikagrupperna also believes in a good balance between working hours and free time, therefore we work 35 hours/week for full-time work, and offer our employees 32-34 days of annual leave (increase occurs the same year you reach 40 years of age).
The position is a support function to management and programme officers. As Afrikagrupperna’s Controller your main responsibility is to monitor and analyse partner organisations’ financial plans and reports as well as their capacity for compliance. In addition, you are responsible for developing and maintaining internal routines for financial control related to our partner cooperations.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Your role in AstraZeneca, no matter where you work, helps to make the discoveries we achieve possible.
AstraZeneca Göteborg, Mölndal
Never before have leading businesses been this challenged while at the same time being exposed to so many new opportunities.
The Volvo Group is committed to driving prosperity through transport solutions.
Volvo Group, Göteborg
AstraZeneca's Early Clinical Biometrics group are looking for talented SAS programmers to join our Clinical Trial Data Science group at...
As Customer Support Project Manager, you are responsible for introducing the products to the customer.
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB, Västerås
Då en medarbetare gått vidare till nya utmaningar internt, söker vi nu en controller med stort intresse för IT.
Are you passionate about machine learning and how we can apply this to transform how we do drug discovery?
AstraZeneca, Storbritannien, Sverige