1 356 hittade annonser
Syneos Health, Uppsala
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Real World Late Phase Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable
CD Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily-used and most popular open source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative Cloud Engineer to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software for new customers.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be accessible to Stockholm 2/3 days per week
- Will be working from home but supporting customers across Sweden (mainly Stockholm)
- A minimum of 2 years working with Open Stack within an engineering/consultant position
Just Pharma is recruiting on behalf of clientJust Pharma are currently working on behalf of various leading CROs and Pharma companies looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates (CRA’s). The vacancies are available working either office or home based depending on location and offer very competitive salary and benefits packages. Whether you are a CRA I looking for a step up on the career ladder or a Senior CRA looking for a change of scenery I would be very interested in hearing from you.
I am currently assisting a leading global client of mine in the pharmaceutical industry who are searching for CRA II and Senior CRA's to join their growing clinical research team in Sweden.
The position can be home-based anywhere in Sweden and my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as fantastic opportunities for future career progression.
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
Meet Recruitment recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a top pharmaceutical organisation in the UK. This position will be mainly focused on risk-based monitoring only, therefore travel is substantially reduced to 20% - 30%. You will also have the freedom to choose which therapeutic area to work on, which ranges from neurology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases, cell therapy, oncology and transplantation studies.
- Responsible for problem sites only and will also pe expected to perform start up responsibilities.
- Ensuring any investigational site activities are in accordance with ICH and GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel 20% -30%
This is an extremely exciting, high profile, and demanding position within one of the fastest growing organizations in the field with considerable scope for the right individual to implement their ideas for growth into the company in a creative and collaborative atmosphere.
Role objectives and aims:
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
- Project management of teams within PAREXEL and have ultimate responsibility for timelines and quality of finished/delivered works
You will be based in the Nordic Operation's office at Sveavägen 63 in the Stockholm city center. Most work will take place within the office. The role will include travel as required to PAREXEL's offices and PAREXEL's clients in the Nordics and in Europe.
Chiltern is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg and Luleå
The Source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. The department is currently seeking a Data Entry/Registries Associate in Sweden to work for our client a leading Biotech company. Candidate will work on a freelance basis for approximately 0.04fte.
- To enrol patients into the applicable Registries LSD database using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and entering information in (electronic) Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Data entry of medical history from patient notes into the Registries electronic CRF’s using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- To update eCRF’s of existing enrolled patients for all follow-up assessments after initial data entry of patient’s medical history.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Expert In MS SQL Server Integration Service With Azure Cloud experience for a project with a globally operating business based in Malmo, Sweden.
Duration: Preferably from 29 January 2018 to 15 March 2018 with options to extend thereafter.
Needs to have skills in:
- SQL Server DB Backbone
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service)
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Developer with MS SSIS expertise is required for a short assignment (until mid-March) located in Malmo/Sweden.
In the role of ETL Developer you will:
- Develop a tax reporting solution by integrating data from various sources in an Azure data lake through ETL technology.
The ideal candidate for the role of ETL Developer should have:
- Strong ETL development experience.
- Expertise in SSIS (MS SQL Server Integration Service)
- Data modelling skills based on MS SQL Server technology
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Leading Aerospace company are seeking a number of Stress Engineers from the aerospace sector to join a major programme developing a military fast jet aircraft. They are looking for both Airframe Stress Engineers and Systems Stress Engineers with experience of at least some of the following:
- Static Stress analysis with good understanding of classical stress analysis methods (hand calculations)
- FEM tools (Nastran, Patran, Abaqus or Hypermesh)
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and static sizing
The client is based in central Southern Sweden served by a local airport with links to Amsterdam and Copenhagen as well as a fast train line to Stockholm Arlanda airport (2.5 hours).
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Radek Weichert at skills Alliance is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry, working office based or partly office based in Stockholm, Sweden.
On a permanent basis:
- Work for a global company (outsourced from medium CRO)
- Work on new breakthrough studies in various therapeutic areas (Oncology, Dermatology)
- Be dedicated to one pharmaceutical company.
Salary and benefits: very competitive (our clients can be very flexible for the right candidate (I'll be happy to reveal the salary brackets during our confidential discussion).
Mercuri Urval söker för kund
Ambitionen med sekretariatet är, att den skall vara en drivande aktör när det gäller att bidra till visionen om ett Greater Copenhagen i Danmark, Sverige och internationellt.
Uppdraget innebär också:
- Proaktivt utveckla, inspirera, utmana och ge förslag kring relevanta politiska beslut till styrelsen i samklang med den politiska sammansättningen.
- Genomföra styrelsens beslut.
- Sätta en tydlig riktning för sekretariatets arbete samt vara en drivande kraft när det gäller att utveckla GCSC.
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can motivate your colleagues, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If so, you might be the assistant store manager we are looking for to help manage our fantastic store at Drottninggatan in close corporation with the Store Manager.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Asisstant Store Manager:
- Leadership and development
- Targets and results
- Retail operations
- Inventory and cost control
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with the Store Manager and a team consisting of passionate and performance driven sales assistants.
Specsavers is looking for a Finance Controller to our Business Services function (SBS), who will be the Finance Controller responsible for a selection of our stores. This will include financial reporting and communication of store performance within the organisation with the purpose to monitor and improve store performance. The role will also include improving and developing the routines and processes to further enhance the services provided to store partners as well as other departments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous and consistent analysis of financial data. Present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner to store partners as well as management and the Retail department.
- Communicate clear monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the stores; monitor progress and changes.
- Handling daily ad hoc queries from Azets, the Retail department and store partners.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
In a fast growing biotech company
As QMS Manager at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to create a good understanding of QMS guidelines and procedures in order to support the different business areas. Ascendis Pharma has just launched a new cloud-based Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and in cooperation with all functions across Ascendis Pharma worldwide, you will contribute with your knowledge within QMS to ensure compliance according to requirements. You will be part of a global QA team and become part of a very exciting journey taking Ascendis to the next level.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Drive the implementation of the QMS module of the EDMS
- Apply your experience and knowledge with Standard Operating Procedures in the establisment and implementation of Ascendis Pharma’s Quality System
- Design and implement global training processes
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analyst in Sweden.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.