Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 936 hittade annonser
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client
IC-Resources is recruiting for a global organisation based in the North of Sweden who requires a Research Engineer to join their Wireless Division. The individual will help identify and analyse new technologies which could enhance or affect the company's current portfolio of wireless devices.
To be considered for this opportunity the individual must have experience in some of the following areas:
- MSc or PhD in Digital Electronics, RF, Physics or a similar qualification
- Experience working in the Wireless Communications field
- Research background
NES Global Talent is recruiting on behalf of client
We are recruiting a Technical Sales position for our client who provides mechanical seals, packing and protection to rotating equipment in the Southern Swedish Region.
We are looking for a seasoned sales person who has a grasp of the MRO sector and understands the manufacturing support arena.
They must have a knowledge of the region and its industrial operations with the ability to speak Swedish, Danish and English.
This role can be home-based, but will have travel roughly 75% of the week.
Telefonförsäljning till potentiella och befintliga kunder!
Tycker du om att prata med folk över telefon? Är du säljare redan nu? Har du tidigare arbetat med försäljning via telefon och uppnått goda resultat?
Kan du svara ja på dessa tre frågor, då kan du vara den kandidat som vi vill tala med.
- Kontakta befintliga kunder och säkerställa ett hållbart och gott affärssamarbete/reaktivera tidigare handlande kunder.
- Kontakta potentiella kunder och sälja in Lyreco som leverantör av produkter.
- Säkerställa maximal kundnöjdhet, god service förmåga.
Villkor: Kollektivavtals enlig fast lön och ett attraktivt bonussystem.
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Examensarbetet är utformad som ett ”proof of concept” för att presentera möjliga mobila lösningar, som sedan ska vidareutvecklas tillsammans med kunden. Resultat av examensarbetet kommer att presenteras på olika mässor som Siemens deltar på.
I slutet på Examensarbetet ska det finnas en App till IOS, Adroid eller Windows, som är kopplad via OPC till ett lokalt processkontrollsystem (Siemens PCS7), som visualiserar livedata från servern i en Augmented Reality-miljö på den mobila enheten.
Vårt spännande examensarbete omfattar 20 arbetsveckor på heltid, motsvarande en termin (30hp). Du får möjlighet att arbeta på vårt nya moderna kontor i Solna, Arenastaden. Under ditt examensarbete får du stöd av en handledare från verksamheten. Handledaren fungerar som en kravställare och bollplank under ditt arbete där ni tillsamman kommer överrens om tidsplanen.
Resourceink Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Kista
Our client is a globally renowned provider of power solutions, from AC-DC power supplies to DC converters. With 32 offices worldwide and revenues in excess of $150million, they are a market leader in managing projects from in-house design through to manufacture.
- Based in Kista, Sweden, reporting to the European Sales Manager in the UK
- You will be responsible for managing sales activity across the Nordics territory
- Managing an established client base to maximise revenue within
- Working for a genuine market-leader in this space, a global company with huge opportunity for growth
- Ongoing training provided
Redline Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Executive based in Stockholm, Sweden to join a Global Electronic Components Distributor.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will report to the Human Resources Director and assist in the implementation of the human resources policy for the EMEA Headquarters and across the Nordic and Baltic regions.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will be responsible for providing an advisory, counselling and training service to management and all staff in matters relating to human resources (including disciplinary actions and investigatory reviews), ensuring all new initiatives are rolled out in a timely manner including HR annual events.
Jobbsafari söker för Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
Trivs du i en aktiv, praktisk och varierad roll och vill vara del av ett dynamiskt team inom en internationell organisation? Som lagermedarbetare i vår kundtjänst på Occlutech blir du direkt involverad i processen att leverera våra produkter.
- Alla steg som ingår i den slutliga fasen av paketering
- Slutlig paketering.
- Handha lagerkontroll av etiketter och tryckt material som behövs för packning.
Denna tjänsten är placerad I Helsingborg och erbjuder en unik möjlighet för en dynamisk och ambitiös person att växa inom ett snabbt växande globalt företag.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
SLU seeks applications for an open post-doc position at the SLU-Umeå campus. Our group does research on environmental and resource economics within a Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics (CERE), one of the larger groups in Europe in the field.
The postdoc will be involved in all aspects of the research, including project planning, research design, data analysis, presentation of findings at conferences, and preparation of manuscripts for submission to leading peer-reviewed journals. The Postdoc will have the opportunity to co-author papers with colleagues, work with an array of affiliated faculty, including several post-docs interested in the same topic, and develop independent projects related to these research areas.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf client in Stockholm or home-based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Monitoring (Operations Manager/Line Manager) to be based in Sweden. As the successful candidate, you will deliver quality service to clients via highly successful line management of Syneos Health billable employees placed within client organizations.
Responsibilities will include
- The position manages and is accountable for the work of professional level employees within the Strategic Resourcing division, covering the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden plus potentially Baltics & Norway).
- Operational managers manage employees within various roles seconded to client organizations (Monitoring, Project management, Data Services, Medical Affairs, Quality and Safety & Pharmacovigilance).
- Ensure compliance with policies, SOPs, federal and local guidelines and GCP.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real-world data analysis. The successful management of projects, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the generation of new clients are essential to the growth and prosperity of the company. The candidate will be expected to play an instrumental part in the ongoing development and direction of the operations in the Nordics, being encouraged to bring with them ideas and aspirations to drive forward the business.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
This is an urgent opening and the client is looking to interview people next week.
My large payment client is looking for x6 Java Developers to join the team on a 6-month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Building microservices in Java and third party systems.
- Be part of the full development life cycle.
- Be responsible for your own product.
Tech Stack: Java, AWS, Postgres, Kafka, Docker, Ansible
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
ProClinical is working with an international company that is searching for an Associate Director, Quality Services to join their EU team, home based in either the Netherlands or Sweden. The Associate Director, Quality Services has the responsibility for the oversight and conduct of quality activities for their assigned clients and will act as a Qualified Person. The role also ensures adherence to current GMP's and participates in business development activities.
- Act as Head of Quality/Qualified Person for Clients
- Prioritising and manage client projects, including managing client relationships and budgets.
- Prepare, assist and lead agency and client audits, all the while maintaining a positive working relationship.
Darwin Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client is a thriving Swedish App Developer in the heart of Gothenburg. With one of their most popular apps on the app store, it received 5 million downloads with 2.5 million monthly users and 40% of those users checking the app every day, they are looking to expand their business.
They are looking for a talented Elixir developer to join their small but dynamic team in creating amazing mobile apps for football fans globally. They are a passionate company looking for an equally passionate candidate to join them in the progression of their company.
My client is offering additional help to candidates outside of Gothenburg with relocation support and visa sponsorship for those outside the EU.
Parallel Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client, a leading Nordic technology company is seeking a senior JAVA developer to work on a project that is focusing on setting up an agile team to develop and manage services on a Redhat platform.
The project will focus on system architecture, automation, frameworks, code principles, etc.
Your team will be responsible for establishing a sustainable structure and will work close to the operating unit.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my clients based in Stockholm is currently for an SAP Success Factors Consultant to join them in April for an initial 12 months contract with a high chance to extend.
- SFEC config according to local requirements.
- Roll out workshop activities.
- Roll out test activities.
- Migration and integration activities during the rollout.
- Go live activities
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Are you looking for your next step in clinical research? Would you like to work with a dynamic start-up company there is about to take off? Ohh my, then I have something for you!
I am working with a well funded medical device start-up located in central Sweden, which is working with medical devices in the oncology sector, so if you want to work for a company where you will have the opportunity to grow and expand together with the company, and not be bulked down by bureaucracy/red tape, then this is the chance to get on just before the take off.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or licenced, certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start-up, interim and close out.
- Experience working with medical devices trials and oncology.
Du blir en del av funktionen affärsutveckling inom Siemens AB och har ett koordinerande ansvar för affärsutveckling inom Norden. Du blir en nyckelperson i att stödja i affärsutvecklings- och strategifrågor samt driva affärsrapportering i Sverige och Norden mot HQ.
- Ansvara och driva strategiska initiativ och projekt på svensk och nordisk nivå.
- Agera kanal för informationsinsamling för omvärldsbevakning och marknadstrender för olika typer av branscher samt ta fram marknads-, kund- och konkurrentanalyser.
- Driva Key Account Management-processen på övergripande divisionsnivå.
På Siemens möter du några av samhällets största utmaningar. Vardagen erbjuder spännande arbetsuppgifter och de projekt vi driver är ofta stora med koppling till viktiga frågeställningar i samhället. Vi värdesätter din personliga utveckling där det enda som sätter gränserna är din egen vilja och ambition.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.