450 hittade annonser
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a committed and qualified technical sales person for the Stockholm area. Eltako products are already known to the Swedish market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting customers, such as electrical wholesalers, electrical installers or engineering companies, and providing technical support and technical training will be the main part.
- Furthermore, customer service and after sales service as well as administrative duties and attending fairs complete the range of activities.
This role will provide you with an international setting, an extensive cross functional network, and leading-edge technologies.
Academic Work, Nacka
Will you enjoy working in a high paced tech company, where passion and results count?
Mpya Finance AB, Stockholms län
Role Summary Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions.
Volvo Group, Göteborg
We are looking for a solution driven technical member to join the APSIS API and Data Management team.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.