533 hittade annonser
Nestlé Health Science, Malmö
Är du dietist eller sjuksköterska med stort intresse för försäljning? Är du en driven relationsbyggare som trivs med att arbeta självständigt och i team? Vill du utvecklas i en spännande internationell miljö med många stimulerande utmaningar och engagerade kollegor? Då kan detta vara ett tillfälle för dig!
I tjänsten som Produktspecialist Pediatrik ansvarar du våra kunder; barnavårdscentraler, barnmottagningar, samt barnavdelningar på sjukhus, i Skåne, Halland, Blekinge, Kalmar samt någon av Norrlandsregionerna. Du identifierar, planerar, bibehåller och utvecklar våra kunder och affärer inom ditt geografiska område i enlighet med vår försäljnings- och marknadsstrategi, med syfte att skapa långsiktig tillväxt och resultat.
Do you have experience in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes and/or lifts? Would you like to help manage the life cycle of all kinds of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in the world? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN! Take part!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair work in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
Rockwell Automation A/S, Lund
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Norden hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
- Ge feedback på produkternas prestanda till Product Management organisationen
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Upplands Väsby
Tjänstens huvudsakliga innehåll
- Konfigurering, dimensionering och installation av motion- och driveprodukter
- Programmering av PLC, SCADA och HMI-lösningar
- Planera och leda utbildningar för våra kunder och systemintegratörer
Vi erbjuder attraktiva anställningsvillkor i form av bonusprogram, tjänstebil, lunchförmån, friskvårdsbidrag, sjukförsäkring och pensionsförsäkring.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Alstom Transport AB, Göteborg eller Helsingborg
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
You will together with the Project Manager organize the project reviews and prepare the monthly follow-ups and presentations. You will also analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
You will join the Finance and Administrative Processes Department (FAP), which is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the financial resources and commitments of the organization, and ensuring compliance with CERN’s financial rules and procedures.
Within the Accounts Payable Section, you will gradually take on the following functions within the team:
- Recording, checking and authorising for payment invoices received by the organization (more than 45 000 per year)
- Following up service provider and supply contracts in close collaboration with the technical managers, procurement officers and suppliers
- Analysing data and contributing to projects.
Harvey Nash AB is recruiting on behalf of Euro Diagnostica in Arlöv
Do you want to be a part of an exciting organizational journey with the impact to create and develop an HR function within the life science industry? Euro Diagnostica are now looking for an HR Manager to join their organization.
Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counselling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
Intertrust Sweden AB, Malmö
Om dina arbetsuppgifter
- Hantering av inkommande och utgående post och andra ärenden för våra klienters räkning
- Administrativa arbetsuppgifter för våra klienters räkning så som att skriva protokoll
- Förberedelser inför möten, både externt och internt
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our engineering team in Sweden, we are looking for a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions for nanosatellites to customers on the global market.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to operation in orbit
- Designing propulsion system structures, including tanks, piping and mounting brackets etc.
- Designing tools, support, and integration stands for propulsion system production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
GomSpace Sweden i Uppsala söker omgående en monteringstekniker till vår produktion av raketmotorsystem för rymdtillämpningar. Våra raketmotorsystem adderar kritisk funktionalitet till en satellit och förlänger bl.a. dess livslängd. Vi fokuserar främst på tillväxtmarknaden för satelliter i storleksklassen 5-15 kg, så kallade nanosatelliter. Monteringsarbetet sker i helt nya och anpassade produktionslokaler i renrumsmiljö.
- Montering av raketmotorsystem
- Utveckling av monteringsprocedurer och dylikt
GomSpace erbjuder många spännande och utmanande uppgifter i ett internationell växande företag inom kommersiell rymdfart. Som företag definierar vi spelplanen för nanosatelliter. Vi kan erbjuda en unik möjlighet för kreativa och engagerade medarbetare att vara med om ett skifte i marknaden för kommersiell rymdfart.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a proactive and skilled Trade Support Officer, experienced in monitoring and reporting financial transactions and trade operations? Seize this opportunity and join CERN’s Pension Fund Middle Office. CERN, take part!
As a member of the team in the ATT Section, you will be responsible for:
- Booking and monitoring the transactions (equities, bonds, derivatives) in the custodian's system and liaison with the internal portfolio manager, brokers and custodian as required.
- Monitoring and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational custodian activities on a regular basis.
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Are you interested in developing and delivering an innovative and adaptive customer experience in the fast-growing, cutting-edge field of cloud technology and telephony? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team and contribute to our customer’s success.
Our team runs a cloud-based Contact Center system and provides communication channels for 80,000 customers worldwide.
What can I expect in this position?
- Balancing priorities and flexibility are critical to success.
- Exciting projects in a global environment offer the opportunity for creativity and new ideas.
- Both independent and integrated teamwork activities for the expansion and maintenance of our Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions.
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Är du en ingenjör med erfarenhet av elektronikutveckling?