1 668 hittade annonser
Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives Divisions in Siemens AB are looking for a Dedicated Sales Representative for Cyber Security. You will be part of a team, which is specialized in service and solution sales.
- You will be responsible for Industrial Cyber Security sales, containing solutions and consulting for industrial customers.
- You are also responsible for actively acquiring new customers, consulting and development of the service portfolio to meet the customer needs.
- You will work in close co-operation with our Industry sales teams and dedicated Cyber Security consultancies.
- In your work you will utilize the most innovative solution range in the market
The role provides good opportunities for flexible working methods where travel becomes part of your daily life, up to 50%. You will have the opportunity to work from home.
Bambora Group AB, Halmstad
Our Specialist team is now looking for a brilliant Integration Specialist with a passion for IT and new technology. The team in Halmstad is a part of our highly regarded Customer Experience department!
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Partner Account Managers with technical expertise when building partnerships
- Support partners during the integration process of Electronic Cash Registers to our payment terminals
- Be the ECR integration partner’s main technical contact, during the integration process
We are seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs professional with at least 5 years of experience who would like to work in a communicative, international environment at Becton Dickinson.
As a Senior RA Specialist reporting to our QA/RA Manager you’ll be tasked with registrations, re-registrations, change control, technical files, vigilance decisions, vigilance reports, authority contacts and supervision of complaints.
You’ll deploy your talents in covering a Global market (US, Mexico, India, etc.) by providing expertise in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of a client
Senior Test Automation Specialist required for a 5-month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
In the role of Test Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the TestCenter Technical Test Services team and will focus on End-2-End test within New Web environment.
The ideal candidate for the role of Automation Tester should have:
- Experience as a Test Automation Engineer with broad exposure to programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- Database experience (SQL) – nice to have
- Integration experience (data transformations, API
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting Greenfield project that involves being involved in the full development lifecycle of the product, from concept to launch.
What you will be doing:
- Writing clean code and tests.
- Building Microservices in Java.
- Work with technologies such as AWS, Docker and Jenkins.
What you need:
- Solid commercial Java experience .
- Ideally have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP Practices. (Pair/Mob Programming, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced .NET Developer for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section.
The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the section
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
- Contribute to the planning and execution of test activities to ensure an acceptable quality;
- Report to the assigned Group Leader in the Development section.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced Application Tester for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section. The tasks will include:
- Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing (incl. performance and load testing) to identify defects in the systems developed and maintained by the section;
- Review specifications prior development start in regards to clarity;
- Create test cases based on the system documentation;
- Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
- Provide reports about the tests conducted;
Vivid Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A Gothenburg-based automotive consultancy is looking for two design engineer's who specialise in electrical design to work on the battery pack development and electrical engine propulsion - 12-month contract.
My client requires:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical automotive design
- Recent automotive experience of battery pack development (battery engineer role)
- Recent automotive experience in electrical engine propulsion (electrical engine propulsion)
- Engineers that main specialise is in Catia V5
- Someone available within the next 4-6 weeks
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Would you like a major role in the electrification of the Automotive Industry? We are looking for a German-speaking Technical Sales & Project Manager with solid experience in automotive project management and sales.
As a Sales & Project Manager you are responsible for all short and long-term activities at the customer. This includes: Managing complex technical projects including commercial matters, creating new business opportunities and developing the business relationships.
You will be part of the business development team and work very close with both our R&D- and Operations-departments in order to deliver superior solutions to our customers. The role reports to our Director of Business Development Automotive.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden and travel on a weekly basis to your customers in Europe.
Investigo is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
I am currently looking for an experienced SAP ME Consultant to join our customer on an initial 6-month contract in Sweden.
- Minimum three years hands-on experience of implementing SAP ME in discrete manufacturing with integration to ECC.
- Experience from Quality Management.
- Experience from Machine integration and machine connectivity.
Duration: Until 2018.09.30 (with possibilities for extension).
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client
IC-Resources is recruiting for a global organisation based in the North of Sweden who requires a Research Engineer to join their Wireless Division. The individual will help identify and analyse new technologies which could enhance or affect the company's current portfolio of wireless devices.
To be considered for this opportunity the individual must have experience in some of the following areas:
- MSc or PhD in Digital Electronics, RF, Physics or a similar qualification
- Experience working in the Wireless Communications field
- Research background
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Air Liquide Gas AB, Sundsvall/Timrå
Är du säljchef med teknisk erfarenhet? Vill du vidareutveckla ett starkt säljteam?
Air Liquide söker en engagerad Sales Manager som kommer att leda och komplettera de framgångsrika säljteamet i norra Sverige. Din uppgift blir att, tillsammans med vår säljledning, skapa mål och utvecklingsstrategier som säkerhetsställer tillväxt och lönsamhet hos existerande och nya kunder. Tillsammans med ett “core team” av marknadsexperter kommer du dessutom att implementera nya erbjudanden och driva innovationsprojekt hos kunder. Som säljchef är du också ansvarig för kundnöjdhet hos kunder, agenter och distributörer.
Air Liquide erbjuder dig en position i ett världsledande, dynamiskt företag som förstår att medarbetarna skapar vår framgång. Därför jobbar vi kontinuerligt för att säkerställa nöjda medarbetare genom att erbjuda en harmonisk arbetsmiljö, utvecklingsmöjligheter och karriärutveckling.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Air Liquide Gas AB, Taastrup or Malmö
Proactive and flexible professional to Operational Marketing role!
As an Offer Deployer in the M&P (Manufacturing & Processing) market, your role is to improve the offer roll-out time-to-market and monitor the offers’ performance through Key Performance Indicators.
You will build the target list, set priorities and sales objectives and adapt offer pricing policy in coordination with the Sales Director. As Offer Deployer you will also prepare campaigns and train local Sales Representatives in the new offers in order to increase the selling effectiveness.
Are you ready to grow with Air Liquide? – Apply today!
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading vehicle company are seeking a software test development engineer for a powertrain torque control development project. They are looking for good programming skills in Python and software testing experience on embedded systems, with a good knowledge of test automation working in a Hardware/Software-in-the-Loop (HiL/SiL) environment.
You will have worked in automotive/vehicle development and test projects, preferably with some knowledge of engines and transmission control systems.
This is a long-term contract based at the client’s main site, which is about 30km from the centre of Stockholm.