19 hittade annonser
Chiltern is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg and Luleå
The Source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. The department is currently seeking a Data Entry/Registries Associate in Sweden to work for our client a leading Biotech company. Candidate will work on a freelance basis for approximately 0.04fte.
- To enrol patients into the applicable Registries LSD database using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and entering information in (electronic) Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Data entry of medical history from patient notes into the Registries electronic CRF’s using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- To update eCRF’s of existing enrolled patients for all follow-up assessments after initial data entry of patient’s medical history.
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
Linnaeus University in the Småland region of southern Sweden is situated primarily in two towns- Kalmar and Växjö, and consists of a creative...
Assistant Professor of Timber Structures The appointment as assistant professor is an entry-level position with tenure track, whereby the...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
The Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (MEB) is among the largest departments of epidemiology in Europe with special focus...
Karolinska Institutet , Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Solna
The Institute of Environmental Medicine (IMM) is a department at Karolinska Institutet and an interdisciplinary research institution...
Karolinska Institutet , Institutet för miljömedicin
The Department of Clinical Neuroscience (CNS) conducts research and education in the field of neuroscience from the molecular level to...
Karolinska Institutet , Institutionen för klinisk neurovetenskap, Stockholms län
The Department of Laboratory Medicine consists of 9 divisions and is active in many areas of Laboratory Medicine.
Karolinska Institutet , Institutionen för laboratoriemedicin, Huddinge