Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 237 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Hempel A/S, Gothenburg
As Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell Hempel’s products and services assigned in Sweden to achieve significant sales targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio of customers within the Protective segment
- Pursue sales leads
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Lionbridge Sweden, Gothenburg
Lionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for sales activities within existing accounts in an assigned market, managing customer relationships and small accounts with the goal of expanding and maintaining revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customer contacts, primarily through on-phone meetings.
- Develop revenue from existing customers and accounts through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by the sales organization.
We can offer you a flexible and informal work environment with a competitive compensation package.
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Are you an experienced test and measurements engineer with expertise using LabVIEW? Do you want to create systems that test and validate the accelerator components of the largest particle accelerator in the world? Do you want to improve your computer engineering skills and apply them to solve challenging measurement and control problems? Join CERN and discover a whole new world of measurement and control solutions. CERN, take part!
As a Test and Measurements Engineer in the MTA Section, you will: Develop and support the software framework for the analysis of LHC electrical circuit data. This framework, based on LabVIEW, provides the means to analyze the electrical integrity of the LHC electrical circuits which include superconducting magnets, current leads, power converters and quench protection equipment.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a client in Malmö
Exceptional Training Opportunity for C++ and C# Software Engineer 42,000 EUR+ depending on experience. This role with a world leading software development company offers you the chance to enhance your skills and work at the cutting edge of software development.
English is necessary. It would be advantageous to have:
- Agile or Scrum experience
- User Experience/design skills
- Open Graphics Library or direct X experience
Based in Malmö, Sweden which sits at the gateway to the Baltic this full-time permanent role attracts a highly competitive salary around 42,000EUR as well as an attractive benefits package. The company does offer assistance for relocators.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
We are seeking a mechanical technician, an expert in mechanical manufacturing and precision machining techniques including state of the art CNC machines. You will work in the mechanical workshop of the magnet development laboratory of the Superconducting Magnet Design and Technology section (MDT) of the Magnets, Superconductors and Cryostats (TE-MSC) Group. CERN, take part.
As an experienced mechanical technician, you will take responsibility for the operation, maintenance and upgrade of the mechanical workshop in the magnet laboratory that is responsible for the development of new types of superconducting magnets and you will be involved in the manufacturing of challenging mechanical parts.
Posti Scandinavia AB, Stockholm or Helsinki
As our International Parcel Business is expanding, we are now looking for a result and customer oriented Business Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with relevant Postal Organizations, Partners and Integrators
- Initiate and participate to bi-lateral negotiations and ultimately agreements with Postal Operators, Partners or Integrators in line with Posti Oy strategy
- Governance of multi and bi-lateral agreements and major account agreements
We are providing a challenging but inspiring job in a rapidly growing business and an opportunity for personal growth.
Playtech Holding Sweden AB, Malmö
Are you ready to put your troubleshooting skills to the test?
As one of the members of our IT team, you have the possibility to be the hero of the day! As you solve all IT-related issues, you ensure the employees deliver the most amazing products for our customers and make the day to day operation go smooth. Your team is in charge of networking, administration, servers, infrastructure and maintenance.
We are always aiming at creating the top of the line web applications, and with a high demand environment with very high usage at peak usage. Also with a rapid changing environment we are always challenged to improve our software offering but also how we code and how we produce that code.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Registration and Administration Specialist”to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
Vi söker en person med lång erfarenhet som installationsexpert/samordnare för elektriska installationer, gärna med bakgrund inom Automation. Det är meriterande om du är senior. Din uppgift är att stötta organisationen i förberedelser och utförande av projekt med hög komplexitet och volym för ett så kostnadseffektivt utförande som möjligt. I rollen ansvarar du för säkerställande och värdering av de uppgifter vi får in gällande installation och utförande samt att uppnå en optimering av respektive projekt.
- Fokus kommer ligga på större projekt, normalt med volym >1MEUR och med hög komplexitet (tekniskt eller kommersiellt).
- Relevanta KPI’er kommer omfatta träffsäkerhet och projektmarginal för relevanta projekt t.ex. de som har hög andel elinstallation
- Rollen kräver erfarenhet inom såväl svagström som kraftinstallation.
I denna tjänst kommer du verka som säljstöd vilket innebär att du kommer stötta säljarna med teknisk klarställning och offerering. Allt från enkla förfrågningar till komplexa systemanläggningar riktat mot industri och infrastruktur i Sverige.
I rollen ingår bland annat följande:
- Vara tekniskt stöd i kunddialogen kring större projekt tillsammans med våra säljare för t.ex. val av rätt produkt eller system.
- Koordinera anbudsförfrågningar, hålla ihop och presentera offerter och tekniska lösningsförslag.
- Tekniskt klarställa och sammanställa enklare samt mer komplexa offerter.
Vi erbjuder dig en flexibel och dynamisk arbetsmiljö med stora möjligheter till utveckling i din framtida karriär.
Samsung is looking for a Nordic Account Manager to join our AC-team (System Air Con) department. You will be working in our Kista Office and the role includes travel in the Nordic region.
- Work in cooperation with the customer to achieve sales targets
- Work in cooperation with the customer to increase Samsung brand value
- Work in cooperation with the customer to create marketing campaigns promoting sales and the Samsung brand
In the role, it is important that you have a structured approach and analytical mindset as well as strong communication- and negotiation skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us, you must be a person who appreciates tempo, changes and to take own initiatives.
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA Simcenter System Simulation technical team to provide support to prospects and customers. Team members may take complete technical ownership of commercial opportunities directly and/or support local pre-sales using their experience with both the tool and the application.
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application of the Simcenter portfolio in various industries.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and marketing activities.
- Provide advanced support for local pre-sales and resellers in the different regions within EMEA whenever required.
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.
Vi skapar utveckling för framtidens digitalisering och erbjuder dagliga lösningar för den industriella världsmarknaden. För att vi ska fortsätta leda inom teknikens utveckling behöver vi därför en ny medarbetare som är redo att leda och ansvara inom våra två divisioner Digital Factory och Process Industries & Drives.
- Du följer ständiga utvecklingar inom våra system med ett tydligt IT-processansvara.
- Du ansvarar också för det administrativa där du skapar, uppdaterar, underhåller och åtgärdar felrapporter så att allt data blir enhetliga i våra system efter divisionens krav.
- Du har erfarenhet som projektledare med ansvar för uppgradering och implementering med huvudfokus på användaren där du säkerhetställer rätt struktur så rätt grunddata finns i Siemens nya och befintliga IT-system.
- Vi ser att du kopplar helhetsgreppet mellan system och processer och samtidigt agerar som IT-säljstöd till ditt team.