Din sökning matchar 2 kategorier. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
540 hittade annonser
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Jobbsafari söker för Emerson i Stenungsund
Vill du hjälpa våra kunder med att installera, serva, kalibrera och reparera de bästa instrumenten på marknaden? Trivs du bra med att ha ett nära samarbete med kunder och att ha friheten att planera din egen arbetsdag? Ta då chansen att bli en del av en internationell organisation där möjligheterna till att växa är obegränsade.
Din arbetsdag går främst ut på att:
- felsöka och reparera våra instrument
- tillhandahålla teknisk support till våra kunder och lära dem hur de får ut så mycket som möjligt av våra instrument
- vid behov supporta och använda en mindre del av din tid på att reparera instrument i vår verkstad i Karlstad.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our engineering team in Sweden, we are looking for a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions for nanosatellites to customers on the global market.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to operation in orbit
- Designing propulsion system structures, including tanks, piping and mounting brackets etc.
- Designing tools, support, and integration stands for propulsion system production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Are you interested in developing and delivering an innovative and adaptive customer experience in the fast-growing, cutting-edge field of cloud technology and telephony? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team and contribute to our customer’s success.
Our team runs a cloud-based Contact Center system and provides communication channels for 80,000 customers worldwide.
What can I expect in this position?
- Balancing priorities and flexibility are critical to success.
- Exciting projects in a global environment offer the opportunity for creativity and new ideas.
- Both independent and integrated teamwork activities for the expansion and maintenance of our Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Do you feel passionate about quality assurance and constant improvement? Do you have an eye for details and a creative mind?
If so, we can offer you a position as Quality Engineer within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Do you want to become part of a market-leading IT company?
We are looking for you who has completed your Master Degree within Automotive in the past year(s).
Join this agile team and you will be involved in the development process in one of Swedbanks fast paced business areas.
AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.