Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
452 hittade annonser
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Valcon A/S, Stockholm
Are you driven by working independently and maintaining an overview at all times? Do you thrive on being responsible for a number of different HR projects that will vary from small and important practical tasks to operational and strategic tasks?
Your work during the day will vary a lot and will be a combination of HR support and development tasks, but your primary focus will be on the recruitment process. You will refer to Valcon’s HR Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all HR operational tasks as well as development and optimisation of existing HR tasks
- Responsibility for recruitment and search & selection in different business areas, coordination with managers, invitation of candidates, first interviews with candidates, personnel test of candidates, etc.
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Nederländerna
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
This is a consultancy assignment between 2018-09-03 to 2019-08-30.
Dreamwork Scandinavia AB