9 jobb matchar din sökning
Are you interested in the challenges of designing, operating and maintaining complex gas systems for particle physics detectors? Do you want to participate in the development of the next generation gas systems to cope with the most demanding requirements of the HL-LHC experiments? CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist in the Fluidic Systems Section, you will:
- Participate in the design and construction of new gas systems for particle physics detectors, evaluating the performances required with respect to the detector operation;
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and operation (M&O) of the CERN existing gas systems (about 30), supervising the section operation team in close contact with the M&O responsible for the CO2 cooling team;
Publicerad 11 augusti
Are you a mechanical technician with experience in manufacturing? Then seize this opportunity to manufacture, install and maintain equipment in beam lines and experimental areas in the world's largest particle physics research laboratory, CERN. Work in the heart of the laboratory's core business: take part!
Vous êtes un technicien en mécanique et vous avez de l'expérience dans la fabrication d'équipements ? Alors saisissez cette occasion de participer à la fabrication, à l'installation et à la maintenance d'équipements dans des lignes de faisceau et des zones d'expérimentation du CERN, le plus grand laboratoire de recherche en physique des particules du monde. Venez travailler au coeur du Laboratoire : rejoignez-nous !
Publicerad 3 augusti
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publicerad 3 augusti
Are you a skilled Software Engineer who is passionate about conceiving, designing and testing the complex software required for accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Two posts are open in the Beams Department (BE), responsible for the beam generation, acceleration, diagnostics, controls and performance optimization for the LHC and its injector accelerators.
Publicerad 26 juli
FOSS Nordic A/S is looking for a Service Technician with a unique combination of technical and personal skills to support our customers in Sweden. By applying your technical knowledge and a customer centric attitude, you will support our customers and help us deliver unrivalled quality of products and services.
As a Service Technician, you will visit our customers and prove service to our analysis equipment as well as installing new equipment. As a part of our service, we offer customer training which will also be part of your daily tasks. You will be solving ad hoc tasks while visiting the customers as well as over the phone and via emails.
Together with your colleagues, who are based in Sweden and Denmark, you will be part of our on-call duty. 40-80 travelling days per year should be expected - sometimes with short notice as per the business needs. You will be supported by a coordinator who will have the first point of contact with the customers.
Publicerad 20 juli
Airport Duty Manager till Stockholm Arlanda Airport Airport Duty Manager(ADM) är en dygnetrunt funktion i ...
careerbuilder.se, 15 augusti