14 jobb matchar din sökning
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer specialist in the field control automation, informatics, data acquisition or equivalent, you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team in the Control and Electricity Section (CE). After an initial period of training you will take responsibility of design, construction, configuration, operation and support of process-control electrical equipment dedicated to new or existing cryogenic systems at CERN. You will:
- Participate in the first line support, maintenance and in the upgrades of existing cryogenic control systems. These tasks will comprise the fields of SCADA and PLC software, PLC front-end hardware, and electrical equipment.
- Develop of process control/electrical equipment for new cryogenic installations as well as for refurbishing existing cryogenic installations.
Publicerad 25 oktober
Are you a qualified mechanical engineer, specialised in industrial ventilation and hydraulics installations? Contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large ventilation plants in a unique environment hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Cooling and Ventilation team. Take part!
As Ventilation Engineer, you will:
- Carry-out feasibility studies or detailed design studies for ventilation and air conditioning systems including sizing and cost estimates for the proposed solutions.
- Follow up the progress of the project and regularly report on issues, schedule and costs, throughout all the phases from installation to the commissioning and the formal reception of the works.
- Manage the contract tendering and participate to the adjudication process.
Publicerad 17 oktober
Are you a self-motivated engineer with experience in the field supervision of multi-national, multi-disciplinary technical teams engaged in installation, maintenance and upgrade of complex, state-of-the-art equipment? Do you enjoy leading teams solving unusual technical problems and designing custom equipment to meet challenging deadlines?
Take a leading role in maintaining or repairing the common systems and infrastructure of the CMS detector and in engineering their consolidation and upgrade to exploit improved LHC performance. Your role will involve a wide variety of separate but related tasks/projects and may include:
- Mechanical design of specialist equipment (such as that used in opening and closing the detector and providing access to the various system).
- Leading/Supervising teams carrying out activity in the CMS underground cavern (during LHC shutdown periods) or preparatory activity in the surface halls and facilities.
Publicerad 14 oktober
Would you like to work in a place where new large and fundamental research projects are just starting? Are you an Applied Physicist with expertise in particle detectors who enjoys leading innovative projects? Then join the Neutrino Platform Project and contribute to the success of one of the most important physics centre in the world. Take part!
As an experienced Applied Physicist, you will take a leading role in the development and production of large particle detector systems for Neutrino Platform Projects.
More specifically, this entails:
- Take a major role in the development and optimization of LAr TPC detectors; you will be involved in all stages of the project, from design, construction and initial characterisation to in depth characterisation at a charged particle beam.
- Contribute to system tests, integration and final qualification tests of detector systems before and after installation in the experiments.
Publicerad 11 oktober
Are you a Software Engineer, experienced with real time control software, and with a feeling for hardware? Take this unique opportunity to challenge your skills by working hand in hand with our hardware engineers on the successful design and operation of radio-frequency control systems. Take part!
As a Software Development Technical Engineer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Design, develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for the digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for the LHC Injector Upgrade project (link is external), using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME systems under Linux.
- FESA supervision software in C++ for the PLCs controlling the high-power RF systems.
Publicerad 6 oktober
Are you an electrical engineer, experienced in project and contract management and interested in fire detection and protection systems? Join the Alarm Systems section and contribute with your skills and expertise to deploy new detection and protection systems and consolidate existing ones. We challenge you to propose smart and robust solutions for uncommon installations in long tunnels underground, radioactive environments, very strong magnetic fields and many others - Take part!
As Electrical Engineer (Fire Detection and Protection Systems), you will lead detection and protection systems projects and consolidation of existing ones and take responsibility for the results. You will be active participant in projects and work in close collaboration with all members of the section. You will deploy such systems according to applicable regulations.
Publicerad 4 oktober
Are you an experienced fiber optics Engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fiber optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. Take part!
As a Fiber Optics Engineer in the Fiber Optics and Cabling Section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, maintenance, and operation of CERN's optical fiber network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators including CERN's current leading project: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
This will involve:
- Adapting to the rapid evolution of optical technology and giving expert assistance to optical fiber users.
- Performing engineering studies of the optical fiber network in view of improving its reliability.
Publicerad 4 oktober
Om företagetSom bemanningskonsult hos Lernia är du anställd av oss, men jobbar hos någon av våra kunder.
careerbuilder.se, 21 oktober
About you To be successful in this role you need to have broad business knowledge and the ability to work on a strategic agenda.
IKEA AB, Älmhult
Platsbanken AMV, 19 oktober
Our client within the maritime is asking for our assistance to locate a technical minded Project Manager to coordinate a new infrastructure...
Prodata, 19 oktober
Quickspin is an award winning games developer working with social online video slot machines for the gambling and social gaming audience.
Safemind, 18 oktober
Bosch, the worlds largest supplier to the automotive industry is establishing a software development center in Lund that will focus on...
MONSTER WORLDWIDE SCANDINAVIA AB
Platsbanken AMV, 14 oktober
Introduction The company is located in Sweden but customers are worldwide.
Onixys AB, Malmö
Platsbanken AMV, 14 oktober