482 jobb matchar din sökning
As one of the leaders in our industry, over the past 30 years weve confirmed our place as the largest provider of electronic payment systems worldwide. With a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced work environment, our employees are results-focused and always given opportunities to excel.
- Incident - Problem and Change manager in Nordics Baltics
- Implement ITIL methodologies and best practices
- Incident detection and recording, classification and initial support, investigation and diagnosis, communication during the incident, incident closure, follow up, organizing major incident review meetings, documenting the actions for improvement
- Understand the functionality of multiple areas (Payments, Transaction flows, LAN, Core Network, VAS etc.)
Publicerad 21 juli
Seize this unique opportunity to work on some of the world's most complex technical installations: if you are a mechanical engineer specialised in industrial cooling installations, join CERN's cooling and ventilation team to contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large cooling plants in a unique environment. Take part!
As a Cooling Engineer in the Project Section, you will be in charge of the design, installation and commissioning of existing detector cooling systems, composed by the cold production station and the distribution as well as of the future ones.
Publicerad 19 juli
Are you experienced in materials science and fascinated by special techniques? Come and join the international team at CERN, taking care of many diverse aspects of materials engineering. Get involved in cutting edge technology and experience challenging interactions with other professionals. CERN, take part!
As a Materials Engineer in the EN-MME-MM section you will:
- Take part in the analysis of materials, in a small group of specialists, in particular using Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy (FIB-SEM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) associated with Energy Dispersive X-ray analysis (EDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), X-ray diffraction, optical and digital microscopy and automatic image analysis.
- Introduce and carry out research as part of individual studies of materials, perform failure analysis of materials and components.
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you interested in the design, construction, fabrication and assembly of highly complex mechanical systems with unprecedented performance? Are you curious to coordinate the interplay between diverse international collaborators and industry to achieve what hasn't been achieved before? CERN, take part!
As a Mechanical Engineer in the SRF Section, you will prepare and follow the external fabrication through industry or international collaborations of superconducting RF cavities, cryomodules and ancillaries, initially in the frame of the HL-LHC Crab Cavities project at CERN.
The keywords related to this position are superconducting RF technology, use of non-conventional materials and manufacturing techniques, ultra-high vacuum technology, mechanical analytical and finite element computations, use of 3D CAD models and 2D ISO drawings, pressure vessels, safety and reliability.
Publicerad 13 juli
Are you an experienced RF professional interested in working for the largest accelerators complex in the world? Would you like to work at the forefront of RF technology, being involved in components development projects, working along with top scientists and engineers? Our Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a Radio Frequency Engineer to help operate the LHC superconducting RF system and to play a key role in improving RF performance of superconducting RF equipment. CERN, take part!
As Radio Frequency Engineer in the SRF Section, you will be part of the team working on superconducting RF (SRF) design, construction, testing and operating high performance superconducting radiofrequency resonators and related equipment for CERN's present and future accelerators.
Furthermore, you will become part of the team operating the SRF cavities in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), CERN's flagship accelerator.
Publicerad 13 juli
BEL NORDIC AB, Helsingborg
How far can we go together?
This is an exciting opportunity to support our ambitious business development targets at the heart of our Nordics subsidiary serving the Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish market. This is also a great opportunity to work with our great cheese brands. The key objective in the role is to drive the most accurate and timely Demand Planning by working directly with the commercial & marketing teams and the central planning dept. in Paris in order to create and to maintain the best possible forecast and using the appropriate best practice methodologies.
In addition to competitive salary package, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and interesting career development opportunities within Group Bel.
Publicerad 12 juli
Rockwell Automation A/S, Stockholm
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
I rollen som Commercial Engineer – Integrated Architecture kommer du att vara vår tekniska expert och ansvara för pre-sales-aktiviter för produkterna inom Integrated Architecture med fokus på Motion Control applicationer.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid exv kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Skandinavien hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder
- Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
Publicerad 5 juli
TEMP-TEAM A/S söker för Heidelberg i Hvidovre
Du får en spännande och varierande vardag, där du arbetar tillsammans med fyra andra medarbetare på ekonomiavdelningen.
Du rapporterar till Finance Officer och dina primära ansvarsområden är:
- Daglig bokföring och uppföljning av svenska låntagare
- Hantering av leverantörsfakturor samt distribution till Shared Service Center i Tyskland
- Resekostnader och avstämning av Eurocard
- Rapportering av Intrastat
Publicerad 4 juli
Search & Selection is recruiting on behalf of Signode Industrial Group – Packaging Systems Europe for their plants in Burseryd (Sweden) or Dinslaken (Germany)
Key purpose of your role is to improve profitability, drive results and strengthen market position of the PSE Steel Division by developing and maintaining a balanced product portfolio with focus on steel packaging and strapping. Based on business intelligence, market/competitor analysis and close interaction with key industry actors, you will develop and implement roadmaps and supply-, pricing- and marketing-strategies for defined product groups together with the PSE Steel Division Management Team.
As owner of the global product plan & portfolio you will monitor products throughout the whole productlife cycle and you will provide technical support, market information and training to Key Account Managers and European Direct Accounts.
Publicerad 30 juni
Moderna Försäkringar, Stockholm
Vi arbetar ständigt med att förbättra vår serviceuppsättning i alla nordiska länder gällande försäkringar kopplade mot hemelektronik. I led med pågående förstärkning av service till våra kunder, och ett ännu tätare samarbete med våra servicepartners inom Norden, söker vi nu en organiserad person som har en relevant bakgrund i antingen hemelektronikhandeln eller industri.
Dina fokusområden som Nordisk Servicekoordinator inom Moderna Affinity är:
- Vara observant på hur marknaden förändras och att aktivt söka information och kunskap om ny teknologi/nya möjligheter inom service och reparation
- Säkerställa att vår "servicetaktik” förändras från reaktiv till proaktiv
- Stötta affärsverksamheten när nya avtal med partners tecknas
Publicerad 30 juni
Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in the whole lifecycle of mechanical production of components and prototypes for CERN's particle accelerators? Come test yourself against a diverse range of production technologies, including high precision CNC machining, complex sheet metal forming and welding. Put your experience in development and organization of production operations at the service of science. Take Part!
As a Quality & Process Mechanical Engineer in the Fabrication Methods & Subcontracting Section your main goal is to ensure continuous improvement of fabrication processes dealing with more than 2,000 fabrication jobs per year. You focus on developing and improving quality processes and organizational policies, you judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level.
Publicerad 29 juni
Are you a designer-draughtsperson? Then this is an opportunity for you! Put your skills and creativity to work for the benefit of CERN's civil-engineering projects. CERN's facilities include 700 surface buildings and 60 km of tunnels in France and Switzerland. CERN, take part!
As a 2D and 3D designer-draughtsperson you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Execution of various types of concept design, feasibility design, preliminary design, tender design and construction design, using software such as Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D and Sketchup.
- Deployment of BIM methodology, including the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings for the various studies.
- Preparation of architectural, civil-engineering, construction, finishing and detail drawings, etc, for all types of study.
Publicerad 29 juni
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing hardware infrastructure of the Accelerator complex of CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support attract you? Take responsibility in the specification, configuration, asset management and operational support of the computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Ensure the operational performance, availability and stability of the installed infrastructure, with a special emphasis on the real-time embedded platforms used to the on-line control of the CERN Accelerator complex.
- Take responsibility for the integration of embedded hardware solutions within the Accelerator control system.
Publicerad 29 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni
Om Verksamheten Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning är ett starkt växande företag med fokus på flexibla och kundanpassande rekryterings- och...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg
careerbuilder.se, 22 juli
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, 22 juli
Tjänsten som inkassohandläggare består huvudsakligen av att ge service och bistå våra kunder och gäldenärer i diverse ärenden men även av...
Cronwik Consulting AB, Stockholm
Platsbanken AMV, 22 juli