52 jobb matchar din sökning
Are you a designer-draughtsperson? Then this is an opportunity for you! Put your skills and creativity to work for the benefit of CERN's civil-engineering projects. CERN's facilities include 700 surface buildings and 60 km of tunnels in France and Switzerland. CERN, take part!
As a 2D and 3D designer-draughtsperson you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Execution of various types of concept design, feasibility design, preliminary design, tender design and construction design, using software such as Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D and Sketchup.
- Deployment of BIM methodology, including the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings for the various studies.
- Preparation of architectural, civil-engineering, construction, finishing and detail drawings, etc, for all types of study.
Publicerad 29 juni
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing hardware infrastructure of the Accelerator complex of CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support attract you? Take responsibility in the specification, configuration, asset management and operational support of the computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Ensure the operational performance, availability and stability of the installed infrastructure, with a special emphasis on the real-time embedded platforms used to the on-line control of the CERN Accelerator complex.
- Take responsibility for the integration of embedded hardware solutions within the Accelerator control system.
Publicerad 29 juni
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take part!
As Design Engineer (Analogue electronics), you will:
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of hardware designs in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Take a leading role in all activities related to analogue signal acquisition and low-noise clock distribution, including collaborations with other groups, institutes and commercial companies.
Publicerad 20 juni
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Technician looking to acquire RF power experience whilst working on complex RF problematics? CERN, take part!
As an Electrical Technician (High Power Radio-Frequency Systems) in the Power Modules Section, you will be part of a team working on RF power amplifiers with the aim of designing, assembling, maintaining and testing high power RF systems for CERN's present accelerators and present plus future projects.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of the existing SPS RF power systems.
- Contribute to the development and prototyping of improved RF power systems and their components for consolidation and upgrade of accelerators.
- Participate in installation and commissioning of these systems.
Publicerad 16 juni
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC, is a team effort at CERN, and the Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a new Clean Room Specialist to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of clean rooms, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team are what you can look forward to while constructing and testing high performance superconducting radio-frequency equipment. CERN, take part!
As a Clean Room Specialist in the BE-RF-SRF Section, you will be member of a team working on superconducting RF equipment and the relevant infrastructures used for SRF technology.
Publicerad 12 juni
You will act as the team leader for the Price and Tender department, with 5 highly skilled Price and Tender specialists. One of your key responsibilities will be to monitor the workload and divide various tasks accordingly while also motivating and engaging the team in order to achieve the agreed goals and targets. When projects arise you will represent the team and in 75-80% of the time you will also act as a tender specialist in operational price, tender and contract tasks.
Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and improve processes and tools and work with existing ones
Monitor and improve the various processes and tools in cooperation with Customer Care leader Nordic in order to effectively:
- Implement best practices and standard process across Nordic
- Stream line and increase quality of tender responses
Publicerad 7 juni
Are you a skilled Electronics Designer? Are you curious to understand the interactions between electromagnetic fields and charged particle beams? Are you interested in participating in electronics design projects for RF systems of particle accelerators and in the operation and improvement of some of the largest accelerators in the world? You will take part in the development, testing and commissioning of new electronics, while spending time on the operation of the existing systems as well. CERN, take part!
As Electronics Specialist (Design and Operations), you will design electronic modules for the control and acceleration of proton and ion beams in the CERN accelerator complex. Some modules are custom-designed, others are from industrial suppliers, and your task would then be the design of the specific firmware and software.
Publicerad 2 juni
Information about the division The long-term vision of the Biological Physics division is to contribute to translational life-science...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 28 juni
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery...
metrojobb.se, 23 juni
At the department of Electrical Engineering research and education are performed in the areas of Communication and Antenna systems, Systems...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 22 juni
Är du driven som person och trivs i organisationer där du får friheten att planera ditt eget arbete?
careerbuilder.se, 20 juni