Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 189 hittade annonser
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
The SAP archive consultant will perform SAP archiving activities, coordinate and specify requirements and initiatives on data archiving and document archiving within the FLOW project. This includes interacting with functional project teams, architect teams and infrastructure.
The archive consultant will document the archive strategy and detailed specifications for data and document archiving. It is also within the responsibility to detail a plan for development, test, and implementation of the strategy.
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
IC Resources is recruiting on behalf of client
Sales Account Manager - Semiconductors - Sweden. Established OEM is seeking a very strong technical/commercial candidate to join them to manage and develop direct accounts across the Scandics, effectively owning sales within the whole region. To this effect the role can be managed from a home office anywhere in Sweden, ideally with good transport links to Stockholm.
- Support sales of product range within existing accounts
- Identify new verticals and customers to further increase revenue
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Forecast territory sales and produce sales development plans
Silchester Associates is recruiting on behalf of client
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60 % new business.
You will have a high level of knowledge of medical devices purchasing pathways, particularly within the medical devices or cardiac/pacing/Cardiac Rhythm management sector; and have a good understanding on the changing development of Swedish hospital purchasing channels.
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
SWEDISH UNI OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, Uppsala
The subject area is landscape architecture, especially research of the profession and its practice. This includes research of the profession and methodological and theoretical development for the profession.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- developing and leading the subject area, one of four in the division of landscape architecture
- developing a strong research environment, characterised e.g. by international publications and competitive research applications for external funding
- contributing to an improved education at the bachelor, master, and PhD level
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a leading vehicle company which is seeking an embedded software development engineer to work within one of their autonomous driving solutions teams. The focus of the work is within the development of software relating to novel vehicle communications systems for autonomous driving.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with at least 5 years embedded software development using C++/C# and Linux. Knowledge of vehicle communications networks (e.g. CAN bus) or wireless systems such as WLANp/ITS G5 would be of particular interest.
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
This is an urgent opening and the client is looking to interview people next week. My large payment client is looking for x6 Java Developers to join the team on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Building microservices in Java and third party systems.
- Be part of the full development life cycle.
- Be responsible for your own product.
Microsoft B.V., Kista
As a Technology Sales Professional, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’ needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business.
- Act as the key technical contact for our Inside Sales team with potential customers
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customer’s identified solutions
Jaguar Land Rover Sverigeng A/S, Hyllie
Vi söker en Projektkoordinator till vårt skandinaviska Network Development-team i Malmö! Det här är en möjlighet för dig med ekonomibakgrund som vill växa och utvecklas i en spännande bransch och en internationell miljö. Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!
- Inrapportering av återförsäljaruppgifter till JLR
- Ansvara för att samtliga kontrakt är uppdaterade
- Koordinera frågor från återförsäljarna mot rätt person internt
Vi tänker oss att du studerar ekonomi på eftergymnasial nivå och tar examen i vår, alternativt har ett par års erfarenhet av liknande uppgifter och är intresserad av ett tidsbegränsat arbete. Flytande kunskaper i svenska och goda kunskaper i engelska är en förutsättning för att kunna axla rollen. Du har goda datorkunskaper och du är en erfaren och avancerad användare av Excel.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Global medical devices and laboratory diagnostics corporation is looking for an experienced Applications Specialist for Stockholm area.
Here you will be working with multiple renowned products in the imaging field, specialising in unique liquid handling products, robotics and laboratory automation devices. You will have access to more senior level roles, business development and marketing areas.
- A competitive based salary + great bonus structure made to achieve the highest level
- An opportunity to represent renowned niche equipment
- Opportunity to manage your own time - high level of flexibility & independence
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
ProClinical is working with a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer, who is currently seeking a C&Q engineer to join them on a 3-month project in the Stockholm region of Sweden.
The successful candidate will
- Contribute to the development of the project C&Q master plan, identify task lists and project timelines in line with the objectives and goals of the projects, and propose sub-plans to facilitate the C&Q processes
- You will lead project teams to develop the overall C&Q phase project plan and schedule which includes risk assessment, design review
- DQ, test matrix, FAT, SAT
- Commissioning, installation, operational and performance qualification for all systems.
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Regional Manager to join their expanding brand in Sweden! The Regional Manager will influence all areas of operations within this popular high-street retail brand.
- To create personal development plans for managers and ensure that every retail outlet has an effective management team
- Build and implement a succession plan for Managers and assistants within the company
- Offer constant communication of business information and regional performance to the restaurants
Spring Technology is recruiting on behalf of client
Spring's client based in Linkoping (Sweden) are looking for several CAA Developers to join their specialist Development Team to provide a quality implementation service for one of their key customers.
These will be initial 12 month contracts and will be paying from £550+ per day (€600+) - flexible.
- Applying CAA Framework tools; incorporating C++ to develop of a range of systems & software products.
- Customising various CAA based software using C++ and VPM v5 &/or Enovia VPM, as well as Confluence & Jira.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
For the plant of Poppies International in Ekeby, in the South of Sweden, we are looking for a Production Manager in the context of their further growth and development.
In the role of Production Manager you are responsible for the strategic growth in terms of production capacity as well as the day-to-day efficiency of the business:
- Follow up on technical maintenance of the production lines
- Close follow-up of all KPI’s in production and monitoring of gains, losses and waist.
- Formulate suggestions for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
Our client offers you a decent induction program and an interesting salary package, in line with your experience.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Account Manager for a senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed Country Workshop Leader to support our growth in Sweden. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities on the workshops including service/maintenance, customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
- Management of currently 3 workshops (soon to be more) with app. 45 employees in the workshop team, including ongoing support, training and development
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, growth and profitability analyzing big data, preparing recommendations to action points and assist with execution of agreed initiatives
- Ensure compliance against all operational and maintenance policies and procedures within the workshops and equipment
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
Full Stack Recriutment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A leading reknown client based in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden is currently on the lookout for a Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach on a 6 month contract which is likely to extend!
Working with research + development team for this reknown client you will be driving real agile change, with you key skills in Agile/Lean Development (an ongoing series of experiments using various technologies to rapidly iterate, test and prototype solutions to business problems).
As the Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach you will be providing 6 week iterations with different teams to accelerate Agile transformation. As such, the successful candidate must be able to lead the reknown client on this journey and teach them new ways-of-working, so exceptional communication skills are essential.
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Unique Human Capital söker för TK Development i Stockholm
Handlingskraftig och affärsorienterad utvecklare inom kommersiella fastigheter
Som Project Development Manager är det du, som med mycket energi och kreativitet driver projektet framåt från idé till öppning. Med vårt Stockholmskontor som bas ingår du i det team vars främsta mål är att utveckla attraktiva fastighetsprojekt och möta hyresgästernas önskemål. Detta kräver ett nära samarbete med hyresgäster, myndigheter, markägare, arkitekter och kollegor. Inte minst kräver det, att du är beredd på at göra det där lilla extra för att finna nya projektmöjligheter och att du ser möjligheter, där andra ser svårigheter.
Din arbetsdag blir varierad, men dina främsta arbetsuppgifter blir att:
- Identifiera lämpliga fastigheter och mark för detaljhandel
- Utveckla starka koncept för varje projekt
- Finna hyresgäster och förhandla avtal