316 jobb matchar din sökning
Consignor Group AS, Stockholm
At Consignor, we aim to support large enterprise companies as well as small merchants, including startups, in their Delivery Management, making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software which includes all stages of shipping and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution that will continue to perform and develop in line with their strategies.
- Meet new carrier partners and sell the Consignor idea – eventually in collaboration with Sales Department
- Work with existing Carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration and develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long-term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
Publicerad 28 juni
Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with some of the largest and most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world. You will design, develop and manage the production of unique ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’ for primarily retail and department stores. You will work together with an international team of specialists and hold the overall responsibility for a portfolio of international customers/brands.
Publicerad 28 juni
Pharmaceutical Sciences is a department within Innovative Medicines and Early Development (IMED) Biotech unit. The vision for Pharmaceutical Sciences is to deliver the therapies of the future through scientific leadership in drug delivery, design of synthetic routes and manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API).
We’re looking for a talented and motivated analytical scientist to lead our newly formed Non-Inhaled Characterisation Team in Gothenburg. You will help us drive the delivery of molecules for the Innovative Medicines & Early Clinical Development (IMED) portfolio that are primarily delivered orally. You and your team will input into compound and product design and development and scale-up of formulations including analytical methods from discovery up to and including Phase II.
Publicerad 23 juni
Vald. Birn A/S molds, processes, finishes and assembles high-quality items to the automotive industry among others. As a Resident Engineer, you will have a leading position as a technical design and method engineer at our customers, referring to the PTA manager in Holstebro, Denmark.
Your workplace will be placed as central as possible in regards to the customers in Sweden. With the Group's increased global growth strategy, we aim to support the customer with the design and specification of cast iron products from the development phase, minimizing costs and making lead time for implementation as short as possible.
- Advise design of molded, machined and surface treated items
- Participate in the development process of new topics with customers in collaboration with Vald. Birn's other PTA employees and sales department.
- Simulate casting process for optimal design in MAGMAsoft
Publicerad 22 juni
Want to become a lead gen wizard that can drive growth at any business? We have got a position for you! You will get to see the inside of a modern, scalable digital marketing machine. We will work together on new ideas and experiments, that will set you up for crushing your lead gen goals. You will learn more than in any traditional corporate marketing position. At Episerver you will own your projects, be empowered to lead on your own ideas and get honest feedback on everything you do. So if you've ever wanted to be on a team that's focused on learning at a blistering pace, we want to talk to you!
We expect you to be able to handle established channels, such as Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, SEO, E-mail and Online PR, but we also need you to go beyond traditional digital marketing and discover new ways of generating leads. We are not your everyday corporate marketing department.
Publicerad 22 juni
Are you interested in concluding partnerships on medical technologies to maximize the impact of CERN technologies and expertise on society? CERN, take part!
As Knowledge Transfer Officer for Medical Technologies in the Medical Applications Section, you will:
- Identify transferable technologies and knowledge within the organisation by evaluating transfer potential to the MedTech fields and market value.
- Take responsibility for the dissemination of a number of CERN technologies to the MedTech fields by:
- Proposing the most appropriate dissemination strategy, including financial valuation;
Publicerad 20 juni
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take part!
As Design Engineer (Analogue electronics), you will:
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of hardware designs in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Take a leading role in all activities related to analogue signal acquisition and low-noise clock distribution, including collaborations with other groups, institutes and commercial companies.
Publicerad 20 juni
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Technician looking to acquire RF power experience whilst working on complex RF problematics? CERN, take part!
As an Electrical Technician (High Power Radio-Frequency Systems) in the Power Modules Section, you will be part of a team working on RF power amplifiers with the aim of designing, assembling, maintaining and testing high power RF systems for CERN's present accelerators and present plus future projects.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of the existing SPS RF power systems.
- Contribute to the development and prototyping of improved RF power systems and their components for consolidation and upgrade of accelerators.
- Participate in installation and commissioning of these systems.
Publicerad 16 juni
European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
To contribute to the delivery of Personnel’s key internal communication projects, tools and tasks, to ensure colleagues are adequately informed and engaged. Liaise with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure a smooth implementation of Personnel’s internal communication tools and capture feedback to continuously improve services delivered.
- Contribute to the implementation of Personnel’s communication strategy for the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate
- Develop and implement communication policies, procedures, tools and activities about Personnel’s initiatives and activities, to maintain a good level of awareness about HR activities/projects both within the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate and the Bank as a whole
- Plan, coordinate and carry out communication projects for Personnel, including defining related budgets as appropriate
Publicerad 15 juni
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC, is a team effort at CERN, and the Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a new Clean Room Specialist to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of clean rooms, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team are what you can look forward to while constructing and testing high performance superconducting radio-frequency equipment. CERN, take part!
As a Clean Room Specialist in the BE-RF-SRF Section, you will be member of a team working on superconducting RF equipment and the relevant infrastructures used for SRF technology.
Publicerad 12 juni
In this role, you will be responsible for tender management and converting key opportunities into sales. You will prospect, develop and run B2B segment to commercialize the full product range of – Alaris® and CME Products. You will increase the turnover of key accounts and develop the number of customers in the targeted segments. Your role will include building positive relationships and position BD’s/CareFusion’s strategic value proposition with senior level decision makers and key influencers.
You will be liable for CRM management and daily reporting and also ensuring continued and long-term sales growth (Month, Quarter, Year). This will also include multi-year contract management and establishment of commercial partnerships. One of your key responsibilities will be to develop and maintain a high level of regional/national knowledge regarding market knowledge, trends in the market and Healthcare systems.
Publicerad 12 juni
You will act as the team leader for the Price and Tender department, with 5 highly skilled Price and Tender specialists. One of your key responsibilities will be to monitor the workload and divide various tasks accordingly while also motivating and engaging the team in order to achieve the agreed goals and targets. When projects arise you will represent the team and in 75-80% of the time you will also act as a tender specialist in operational price, tender and contract tasks.
Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and improve processes and tools and work with existing ones
Monitor and improve the various processes and tools in cooperation with Customer Care leader Nordic in order to effectively:
- Implement best practices and standard process across Nordic
- Stream line and increase quality of tender responses
Publicerad 7 juni
Are you a skilled Electronics Designer? Are you curious to understand the interactions between electromagnetic fields and charged particle beams? Are you interested in participating in electronics design projects for RF systems of particle accelerators and in the operation and improvement of some of the largest accelerators in the world? You will take part in the development, testing and commissioning of new electronics, while spending time on the operation of the existing systems as well. CERN, take part!
As Electronics Specialist (Design and Operations), you will design electronic modules for the control and acceleration of proton and ion beams in the CERN accelerator complex. Some modules are custom-designed, others are from industrial suppliers, and your task would then be the design of the specific firmware and software.
Publicerad 2 juni
Atlas Copco is offering a role that will provide you with an international global presence, an extensive cross-functional network...
Academic Work, Nacka
Academic Work, 28 juni
Information about the division The long-term vision of the Biological Physics division is to contribute to translational life-science...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 28 juni