Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
288 hittade annonser
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
What you will be doing:
- Pushing ideas that revolutionize how consumers use the products and services
- Connecting directly with development teams and other product managers to make the product successful
- Using a dual-track agile development process to strive for continuous delivery
What you need:
- Stakeholder management for issuing services in cards
- Skills in driving yourself and suppliers
- Ability to build cost model for card issuing
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an International Registration Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Employees in Product & Quality are responsible for the technical development of VCC:s car programs.
Volvo Car Corporation, Göteborg
Discover Europe for free while becoming TEFL-qualified (Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate).