261 hittade annonser
Kan du leda din butik och dina anställda till top-prestanda?
SKECHERS är i snabb utveckling och söker därför en dedikerad och självgående butikschef som går i främsta ledet. Du kommer att vara ledare för ett passionerat säljteam där du, med hänvisning till vår Retail Manager, kommer att ansvara för den dagliga ledningen av din SKECHERS-butik.
Din viktigaste uppgift blir att driva försäljningen, vara motivationsfaktor för dina anställda och ständigt sträva efter att skapa framgång baserad på dagliga och månatliga mål. På daglig basis är du aktivt engagerad i uppgifterna på golvet och ser till att alla i säljteamet följer SKECHERS riktlinjer, upprätthåller starka försäljningsprestanda, ger alla kunder utsökt service samt ser till att alla har hög produktkännedom och är uppdaterade på de senaste trenderna och tekniken.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
The Junior Tender and Contract Specialist is responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third-party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers.
- Ensure the seamless and effective transition from tenders to contracts.
- Be the point of contact for customers for communication and clarification during the tender phase.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Proact är Europas ledande fristående integratör inom datacenter och molntjänster.
Academic Work, Kista
Senior Vice President Assurance and Control Assurance and Control is part of the larger function Legal.
Your main responsibilities include ensuring: •qualitative business and technical support for co-workers with updated tools and systems •be...
IKEA AB, Älmhult