Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
379 hittade annonser
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Som säljare hos oss har du möjlighet att planera och lägga upp dina arbetsdagar genom att kartlägga kunder, planera aktiviteter och boka möten hos nya och befintliga kunder. Din huvuduppgift blir att driva försäljningen av Siemens produkter och system inom fastighetsautomation till installatörer, Solution Partners och grossister, i första hand i Göteborgsregionen.
Du deltar aktivt i det strategiska arbetet med utveckling av marknaden, kundunderlaget och kunderbjudandet. I din roll ingår även en del administrativa uppgifter som säkerställa och uppdatera korrekt information i vårt affärssystem när det gäller priser och avtal, för en professionell hantering gentemot våra kunder.
An in-house role at the spearhead of customer care with BD, global leader in Medical Technology.
As Customer Care Representative you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for handling customer inquiries and for developing strong customer relations, both internally and externally. That means you’re the first point of contact for all enquiries regarding price, delivery, product questions and complaints. Your goal will be to strive for First Contact Resolution wherever possible and take ownership of more technical queries for our in-house experts.
The role also involves:
- Participating in business projects to improve all customer related activities.
- Improving the quality of customer service and increase and maintain the high customer satisfaction level.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar.
Swiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is the global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors for the automotive, industrial and...
Are you interested in a challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company?
Wise IT, Malmö
Your role will help write the future by actively supporting and guiding management in shaping the next level of Assurance, Risk and Internal...
ABB AB, Västerås
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Bohus
Till vår konsultverksamhet söker vi en erfaren konsult till en roll som Financial Controller med fokus på uppföljning och analys.
Amendo Stockholm, Stockholms län
We are looking for a Test Engineer.
Condesign Engineering AB, Göteborg