Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
194 hittade annonser
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
Tester (Test Automation Engineer) – Contract/Sweden required for a 6 month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
Required skills for the role of Test Automation Engineer:
- Broad experience of programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- You will also have a mixture of the following:
- Database experience (SQL level direct interaction, diagnostics, database design)
- Integrations experience (data transformations, API implementation and/or interaction, diagnostics)
- Experience from work as Full-stack developer
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
One of our large payment clients are looking for an Information Security Consultant to work on a 6 month rolling contract in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you need:
- Experience with Infosec, Basic PCI DSS and ISO 27001.
- A technical background.
- To be a pragmatic, innovative thinker.
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my biggest clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP FICO Application Expert with strong experience in SAP SD to join them in April for an initial 12 months contract.
- Independently manage tasks within your area of expertise; receive a business requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders, perform unit testing, support end-to-end testing and make the handover to the team.
- Requirements can be business-based or driven by IT-needs and span over a large range
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Swedish Personalized Internet Assessor in Sweden.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Swedish language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
One of our large fintech clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Stockholm on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small team of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers working toward shared goals.
- Buillding automated continous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Implenenting instrumentation and monitoring strategies for exisiting and new systems.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
This is an urgent opening and the client is looking to interview people next week. My large payment client is looking for x6 Java Developers to join the team on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Building microservices in Java and third party systems.
- Be part of the full development life cycle.
- Be responsible for your own product.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
Som Project Manager kommer du att ansvara för att driva projekt där Siemens levererar lösningar inom framförallt bild- och funktionsmedicin (CT, AX, XP, MR, US m.fl), men även laboratoriediagnostik för våra kunder inom sjukvården.
Ditt uppdrag kommer att vara följande:
- Tillsammans med ditt projektteam driva projekt genom alla faser, från uppstart till installation och överlämning av färdigt projekt till kund.
- Ha fullt tekniskt och ekonomiskt ansvar för projekten och är huvudansvarig för kommunikation med kund, underleverantörer, fabriker, medlemmar i projektteamet samt övriga kontaktytor inom vår lokala och globala organisation.
- Driva projekt enligt Siemens globala projektprocess PM@Siemens där du ansvarar för samordning och styrning av samtliga aktiviteter i projektet så att det blir utfört på bästa sätt inom fastställd kontrakts-, kostnads- och tidsram.
Spring Technology is recruiting on behalf of client
Spring's client based in Linkoping (Sweden) are looking for several CAA Developers to join their specialist Development Team to provide a quality implementation service for one of their key customers.
These will be initial 12 month contracts and will be paying from £550+ per day (€600+) - flexible.
- Applying CAA Framework tools; incorporating C++ to develop of a range of systems & software products.
- Customising various CAA based software using C++ and VPM v5 &/or Enovia VPM, as well as Confluence & Jira.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Account Manager for a senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Full Stack Recriutment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A leading reknown client based in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden is currently on the lookout for a Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach on a 6 month contract which is likely to extend!
Working with research + development team for this reknown client you will be driving real agile change, with you key skills in Agile/Lean Development (an ongoing series of experiments using various technologies to rapidly iterate, test and prototype solutions to business problems).
As the Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach you will be providing 6 week iterations with different teams to accelerate Agile transformation. As such, the successful candidate must be able to lead the reknown client on this journey and teach them new ways-of-working, so exceptional communication skills are essential.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Blayze Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A leading construction contractor that specialises in civil infrastructure works is currently looking to hire an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager for a tunnelling project in Sweden.
As the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, management, review and improvement of the HSE and Quality systems on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Scandinavia. You will also be the focal point for all health and safety matters on the project and provide expert assistance to the construction management teams on site.
60,000 - 70,000 SEK per month plus company benefits. Dependent on expectations and experience.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultants, is looking to recruit a Contract Sharepoint Developer to join their client in Stockholm.
The consultant shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the Document Management group. The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the group;
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
Work closely with Service Owners and other functions to ensure new contracts and renewals are completed in a timely manner following agreed protocols, at the best possible terms for Sony.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Negotiating new contracts/renewals with support from Service Owner, Security and Legal as necessary
- Work with Service Owner and Security on new contract requirements (with new vendors)
- Challenge Service Owner to reduce usage and cost where possible
- Liaising with GIS-HQ/Singapore & SEU/CPE (Sony Europe/Corporate Procurement Europe) regarding contract approvals
- Request quotes from vendors
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer / Stockholm, Sweden / 6 Months One of our large fintech clients are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Stockholm on a 6 month rolling contract....
Confidential, Stockholms län
One of my clients in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP Archive Consultant to join them in March for an initial contract until end of December with high chance to extend. Job description: The...
Cyberteam, Stockholms län