308 hittade annonser
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for Office Assistant that will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your main tasks are
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality
- Internal customer service and assisting our personnel in office related and administrative tasks
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Responsibility from day one
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our engineering team in Sweden, we are looking for a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions for nanosatellites to customers on the global market.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to operation in orbit
- Designing propulsion system structures, including tanks, piping and mounting brackets etc.
- Designing tools, support, and integration stands for propulsion system production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission.
Albatros Travel A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
You are offered an opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen. Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years –...
About the job As a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager in Paulig Foods Division at Paulig Group, you will be responsible for our supplier...
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Italien
Jobshark AB, Stockholms län
Do you have 2-3 years of experience from the FMCG industry and a passion for introducing and developing consumer brands?
Mars Nordics, Malmö
Rapunzel of Sweden grundades år 2007 och har idag vuxit till ett onlineföretag med 140 mkr i omsättning och ett sextiotal anställda.
Rapunzel of Sweden AB, Umeå