Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
150 hittade annonser
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf client in Stockholm or home-based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Monitoring (Operations Manager/Line Manager) to be based in Sweden. As the successful candidate, you will deliver quality service to clients via highly successful line management of Syneos Health billable employees placed within client organizations.
Responsibilities will include
- The position manages and is accountable for the work of professional level employees within the Strategic Resourcing division, covering the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden plus potentially Baltics & Norway).
- Operational managers manage employees within various roles seconded to client organizations (Monitoring, Project management, Data Services, Medical Affairs, Quality and Safety & Pharmacovigilance).
- Ensure compliance with policies, SOPs, federal and local guidelines and GCP.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
Siemens Legal & Compliance supportar alla sex Siemensbolag i Sverige. Tjänsten är placerad på Siemens svenska huvudkontor i Arenastaden/Solna. Du kommer att ingå i ett team med 10 bolagsjurister i Sverige som leds av vår Chefsjurist för Sverige och Norden. Tjänsten är ett föräldravikariat på 12 månader, där det kan finnas möjlighet till förlängning.
- Att arbeta brett med bolagets affärsjuridik i nära samarbete med affärsledningen för respektive division för att säkerställa att verksamheten får ett korrekt och effektivt affärsjuridiskt stöd.
- Att säkerställa en effektiv legal riskhantering i verksamhetens affärsuppgörelser där du granskar och utformar avtal samt deltar vid förhandlingar med kunder och affärspartners för bästa möjliga affärsvillkor för Siemens.
- Att bidra med din kunskap till verksamheten och dina kollegor för att höja organisationens kunskap inom affärsjuridik.
At Afrikagrupperna we value our employees highly and always work towards fair and equal working conditions to ensure that our values are reflected in staff policies and routines. As a result, Afrikagrupperna applies a solidarity wage system. Afrikagrupperna also believes in a good balance between working hours and free time, therefore we work 35 hours/week for full-time work, and offer our employees 32-34 days of annual leave (increase occurs the same year you reach 40 years of age).
The position is a support function to management and programme officers. As Afrikagrupperna’s Controller your main responsibility is to monitor and analyse partner organisations’ financial plans and reports as well as their capacity for compliance. In addition, you are responsible for developing and maintaining internal routines for financial control related to our partner cooperations.
Abbott Scandinavia AB, Solna
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone and remote support to customers within the region. Our team provides first line support in system and instrument related questions as well as support for assay and application troubleshooting.
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Nu söker vi sommarjobbare för kommande uppdrag inom bank-, finans och försäkring i Stockholm.
Brightby, Stockholms län
Never before have leading businesses been this challenged while at the same time being exposed to so many new opportunities.
The Senior Network Security Engineer is a key member of the Telecommunications Team and works closely with other teams to ensure...
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB, Stockholms län
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to the Product Governance and Compliance organization (PGC).
GE Healthcare Bio - Sciences AB, Uppsala län
Gazella söker nu en Ekonomiansvarig till ett snabbväxande familjeägt bolag.
Gazella, Stockholms län