Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
322 hittade annonser
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as the client's Lead have a key role in our application testing and implementations.
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance(AM), Application Development(AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- Support in set up and improvements of test processes/strategy
- Operational improvements (ways of working)
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Itelligence A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for a new Sales Manager with a focus on HR, that can communicate best practice approaches related to HR business processes from recruiting to retirement (Talent Management, and Core HR). Your market is the Nordics (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) and a team of highly skilled and dedicated consultants will support you.
We offer you:
- The possibility to work with some of the leading companies in the Nordics
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with a focus on professional as well as personal development.
Nordic Choice Commercial Services AB, Stockholm
Would you like to work in the most creative and ever-expanding hotel chain in Northern Europe? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and strive for uniqueness? Nordic Choice Hotels have been pushing innovation in the hotel industry for years. We believe that great talent can come from anywhere. We are never average – are you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ability to develop, maintain, and effectively communicate project schedules, and keep track of progress
- Organize the project and set up a resource plan in consultation with resource managers
DS Smith, Stockholm
With an unconditional passion for our customers, TMS Global is growing strongly and offer a unique opportunity to join our team in Sweden, based in Stockholm and become part of a team which is one of the key growth in Europe.
You will play a key part in our Display & Print industry in Sweden, where you will have the opportunity to manage the whole procurement and execution of standard 2D print, individual semi-permanent and permanent display jobs.
As Production Coordinator you will gain a deep understanding of TMS’s Display advertising products and our technical & operational capabilities. You’ll learn the end to end of the production process for Display advertising campaigns and develop project management skills.
Do you want to work in a creative workplace in digital product development?
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and...
Academic Work, Nacka
On behalf of a large international Bank SJR is now looking for an interim Business Analyst within Group Functions Information & Reporting.
SJR AB, Stockholms län
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry.
AB Sandvik Coromant, Sandviken
Department of Physics at Chalmers Stimulated by major needs and challenges in science and a sustainable society, the ambition of the...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg