Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
823 hittade annonser
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client
IC-Resources is recruiting for a global organisation based in the North of Sweden who requires a Research Engineer to join their Wireless Division. The individual will help identify and analyse new technologies which could enhance or affect the company's current portfolio of wireless devices.
To be considered for this opportunity the individual must have experience in some of the following areas:
- MSc or PhD in Digital Electronics, RF, Physics or a similar qualification
- Experience working in the Wireless Communications field
- Research background
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
LSA Consulting UK is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm & Gothenburg
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Developed Multilingual Web sites using Site core in Site core 8 and above.
- Experience in .NET Web API and MVC
- Experience in SQL Server and other RDBMS
- Team player with good communication
- Experience on integrating Site core with third-party solutions
- Experience in Open Source tools for Web Development
- Experience in improving website performance following various factors.
- Ability to troubleshoot the existing application and provide root cause analysis
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing an account in the Nordics Public Sector? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts.
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an International Registration Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Sorø, Denmark
STRING wants to be a central driving force in developing the future of one of Europe’s most dynamic regions.
STRING is a political network organisation stretching from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany to Region Zealand, Capital Region and the City of Copenhagen in Denmark, the City of Malmö, Region Skåne, Region Halland and Region Västra Götaland in Sweden as well as Akershus and Østfold Counties in Norway.
Are you interested in policy making processes and implementation? Do you have the drive and the energy to push forward the visions and ambitions of a large international political organisation with different cultures, languages and governing traditions?
Then you may be STRING’s new Managing Director and Head of Secretariat.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Management Events, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Prague, Berlin or Helsinki
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fill our B2B sales positions globally. If you have a solid track record in direct search - this might be perfect job opportunity for you!
What is in it for you?
- Working in an international environment with a team who's passionate about recruiting and building up social contacts. Get to know your future colleagues here!
- On top of the monthly salary great monetary rewarding and continuous recognition
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels (eg. LinkedIn Recruiter, Xing)
- Calling to the prospective candidates to create attraction towards the job opportunity and get them in the recruitment process
Johnson Controls, Gothenburg
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join our office in Göteborg. As part of the Johnson Controls - former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products - sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for offering technical sales support and training for our customer based in the Nordic Region.
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spending much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. You will provide our customers with technical and specification support as you demonstrate the various types of fire protection systems utilized in the industry today. You will also build and deliver the necessary training for both customers and internal employees.
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a leading vehicle company which is seeking an embedded software development engineer to work within one of their autonomous driving solutions teams. The focus of the work is within the development of software relating to novel vehicle communications systems for autonomous driving.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with at least 5 years embedded software development using C++/C# and Linux. Knowledge of vehicle communications networks (e.g. CAN bus) or wireless systems such as WLANp/ITS G5 would be of particular interest.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples