12 jobb matchar din sökning
Are you interested in the challenges of designing, operating and maintaining complex gas systems for particle physics detectors? Do you want to participate in the development of the next generation gas systems to cope with the most demanding requirements of the HL-LHC experiments? CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist in the Fluidic Systems Section, you will:
- Participate in the design and construction of new gas systems for particle physics detectors, evaluating the performances required with respect to the detector operation;
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and operation (M&O) of the CERN existing gas systems (about 30), supervising the section operation team in close contact with the M&O responsible for the CO2 cooling team;
Publicerad 11 augusti
Are you a mechanical technician with experience in manufacturing? Then seize this opportunity to manufacture, install and maintain equipment in beam lines and experimental areas in the world's largest particle physics research laboratory, CERN. Work in the heart of the laboratory's core business: take part!
Vous êtes un technicien en mécanique et vous avez de l'expérience dans la fabrication d'équipements ? Alors saisissez cette occasion de participer à la fabrication, à l'installation et à la maintenance d'équipements dans des lignes de faisceau et des zones d'expérimentation du CERN, le plus grand laboratoire de recherche en physique des particules du monde. Venez travailler au coeur du Laboratoire : rejoignez-nous !
Publicerad 3 augusti
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publicerad 3 augusti
The Environment, Safety & Health Division at the European Spallation Source (ESS) in Lund, Sweden, invites applications for a position as...
European Spallation Source ERIC, Lund
Platsbanken AMV, 15 augusti
A global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Denmark is looking for an experienced Commissioning and Qualification (CQ) Engineer to join the team during a period of increased project activity.The...
Jobsinstockholm, 13 augusti