Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
15 hittade annonser
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for specialists to boost our efforts in simulating the physical processes in large marine engines. Would you like to join us and play a role in improving ship transportation to meet future requirements for energy efficiency, emissions, and fuel flexibility?
- Simulation of in-cylinder processes, in particular focusing on mixing processes, combustion and emission formation. This includes validation of in-house CFD sub-models. CFD simulations will be carried out on our in-house Linux cluster.
- Involvement in collaborative projects with international research groups and specialists from other parts of MAN Diesel & Turbo.
- Cooperation with design departments for developing future engine combustion technology.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm is the largest and oldest technical university in Sweden.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
KTH är ett av Europas ledande tekniska universitet och en viktig arena för kunskapsutveckling.
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan ,, Stockholms län
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and...
Academic Work, Nacka