4 jobb matchar din sökning
As a Control Room Operator in the Technical Infrastructure Section, you will primarily be based in the control room - working on a shift rota running 365 days per year and 24 hours per day, monitoring systems and performing remote diagnostics and intervention. In between shifts, all technicians each have other activities - using the expert skills they already have to improve our systems or processes.
- Monitor and operate systems using an integrated control system federating all important system alerts.
- Perform remote diagnostics and operation of the infrastructure systems using specialised and general-purpose Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Create and edit work orders, logbook entries and event reports concerning current events for distribution to the different teams involved in maintenance activities.
Publicerad 18 november
CERN, Meyrin, Switzerland
Are you a talented Designer Draughtsman experienced with mechanical integration work? Would you like to work and interact with a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Integration Section and contribute to the mechanical work done on one the most complex machine ever built on earth. Take Part!
As a Designer-Draughtsman in the Integration Office, you will:
- Study the integration of mechanical systems, components and services for CERN accelerator complex, using CATIA V5 as a main Computer-aided design tool;
- Prepare drawings for technical documentation, in compliance with relevant drafting standards and current quality assurance plan;
- Follow up on various possible machine configurations, while keeping track of the various components to be installed and removed in accordance with space allocations
Publicerad 17 november
Institutionen Fysikum är en dynamisk internationell forskarmiljö placerad vid AlbaNova universitetscentrum och har omkring 240...
Stockholms universitet, Stockholm
Platsbanken AMV, 1 december