614 hittade annonser
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
As our new Parts Advisor, you will be part of our newly opened Service Center Plus, where you together with colleagues will work continuously to exceed Tesla customers' expectations. This position is located at our local Service center in Malmø, however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Establish Parts system, label materials with Reference numbers for correct identification.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into the Dealer Management System – attention to detail is critical, escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging. Escalate important issues from our internal and external suppliers.
The Junior Tender and Contract Specialist is responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third-party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers.
- Ensure the seamless and effective transition from tenders to contracts.
- Be the point of contact for customers for communication and clarification during the tender phase.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology, in general, can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghost-writing content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become superuser of our MarCom IT systems.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Regulatory Affairs Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a committed and qualified technical sales person for the Stockholm area. Eltako products are already known to the Swedish market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting customers, such as electrical wholesalers, electrical installers or engineering companies, and providing technical support and technical training will be the main part.
- Furthermore, customer service and after sales service as well as administrative duties and attending fairs complete the range of activities.
Fortum Waste Solutions aims for operational excellence and world class, high quality solutions for treatment of hazardous waste as well as...