211 hittade annonser
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Within Siemens Power & Gas, we have a group, partly situated in Finspång, Sweden, which is responsible for the development of common technical tools.
- You will help us to further develop the MI part of 2ndFlow further in the project described below
For prediction of clearances in gas turbines, not only the correct modelling of thermal boundary conditions as temperatures and heat transfer coefficients is crucial, but also the accurate representation of the part’s individual fixation and degree of freedom.
Basic structural boundary conditions as point tying, which forces a slave node to move in the same way as the master node without hindering rotational movement, and sliding joints which allow two parts to slide on each other surfaces as well as fixed/open joints, are the most often applied boundary conditions within a whole engine model for clearance calculation.
The Regional Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Swedish markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Managing automation and electrical service sales and service projects within power plant business
- Developing service concepts, working processes, methods and tools
- Lead entire sales process from business development to closing
- Frequently visit customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com
My client is an expanding Salesforce Partner based in Stockholm who is currently looking for a Salesforce Application Consultant to join...
Mason Frank, Stockholms län
Som en del av vårt team är du ansiktet utåt och representerar Telenors produkter och varumärke.
Sykes Sweden AB, Göteborg