1 773 hittade annonser
Silchester Associates is recruiting on behalf of client
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60 % new business.
You will have a high level of knowledge of medical devices purchasing pathways, particularly within the medical devices or cardiac/pacing/Cardiac Rhythm management sector; and have a good understanding on the changing development of Swedish hospital purchasing channels.
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client
- Building strategic, rewarding partnerships across the company dealer network.
- Build close relationships with senior partners and enhance our business opportunities.
- Know your market and proactively pursue new leads opportunities.
- Our client is looking for an in-house entrepreneur, who can deliver sustainable growth in market
- Someone with a rich understanding and passion for the trade market
- You thrive on autonomy and ambiguity
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my biggest clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP FICO Application Expert with strong experience in SAP SD to join them in April for an initial 12 months contract.
- Independently manage tasks within your area of expertise; receive a business requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders, perform unit testing, support end-to-end testing and make the handover to the team.
- Requirements can be business-based or driven by IT-needs and span over a large range
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Swedish Personalized Internet Assessor in Sweden.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Swedish language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
Microsoft B.V., Kista
As a Technology Sales Professional, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’ needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business.
- Act as the key technical contact for our Inside Sales team with potential customers
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customer’s identified solutions
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Jaguar Land Rover Sverigeng A/S, Hyllie
Vi söker en Projektkoordinator till vårt skandinaviska Network Development-team i Malmö! Det här är en möjlighet för dig med ekonomibakgrund som vill växa och utvecklas i en spännande bransch och en internationell miljö. Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!
- Inrapportering av återförsäljaruppgifter till JLR
- Ansvara för att samtliga kontrakt är uppdaterade
- Koordinera frågor från återförsäljarna mot rätt person internt
Vi tänker oss att du studerar ekonomi på eftergymnasial nivå och tar examen i vår, alternativt har ett par års erfarenhet av liknande uppgifter och är intresserad av ett tidsbegränsat arbete. Flytande kunskaper i svenska och goda kunskaper i engelska är en förutsättning för att kunna axla rollen. Du har goda datorkunskaper och du är en erfaren och avancerad användare av Excel.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Global medical devices and laboratory diagnostics corporation is looking for an experienced Applications Specialist for Stockholm area.
Here you will be working with multiple renowned products in the imaging field, specialising in unique liquid handling products, robotics and laboratory automation devices. You will have access to more senior level roles, business development and marketing areas.
- A competitive based salary + great bonus structure made to achieve the highest level
- An opportunity to represent renowned niche equipment
- Opportunity to manage your own time - high level of flexibility & independence
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Regional Manager to join their expanding brand in Sweden! The Regional Manager will influence all areas of operations within this popular high-street retail brand.
- To create personal development plans for managers and ensure that every retail outlet has an effective management team
- Build and implement a succession plan for Managers and assistants within the company
- Offer constant communication of business information and regional performance to the restaurants
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Dacapo Stainless AB, Malmö
Som intern Account Manager hos Dacapo blir du huvudansvarig för:
- Offertskrivning själv och i samråd med de externa säljarna till ert gemensamma teams kunder
- Förhandling med kunder över telefon
- Snabba och precisa svar på kundfrågor
Du blir en del av en öppen och dynamisk arbetsplats där framgång och utveckling står högt på agendan. Vi erbjuder en spännande position i en organisation som lägger stor vikt vid att jobbet ska vara roligt. Det ska vara skoj att gå till arbetet varje dag.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Oncology Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits in Sweden, Norway and potentially also in Denmark
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Alsiano AB, Billdal
För att trivas och komma till din rätt tror vi att du är prestigelös och har ett behagligt sätt, van att ta mycket eget ansvar och van vid att själv strukturera upp din dag. Du är driven, ser vad som behöver göras och tycker om att lösa alla situationer som kan tänkas uppkomma.
Vi söker dig som har erfarenhet av liknande servicefunktion, relevant utbildning eller erfarenhet av marknadsföring samt helst erfarenhet från livsmedelsindustrin.
Vi erbjuder En dynamisk position med mycket goda utvecklingsmöjligheter och yrkesmässiga utmaningar i en internationell, informell och attraktiv arbetsmiljö.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
For the plant of Poppies International in Ekeby, in the South of Sweden, we are looking for a Production Manager in the context of their further growth and development.
In the role of Production Manager you are responsible for the strategic growth in terms of production capacity as well as the day-to-day efficiency of the business:
- Follow up on technical maintenance of the production lines
- Close follow-up of all KPI’s in production and monitoring of gains, losses and waist.
- Formulate suggestions for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
Our client offers you a decent induction program and an interesting salary package, in line with your experience.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Account Manager for a senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
Länsförsäkringar Skåne, Helsingborg
Vi söker nu ytterligare en kollega till vårt HR-team, en affärsmässig och driven HR-strateg som gillar förändringar!
Du kommer utveckla och driva olika processer och program inom HR-området där du kommer ha rollen som projektansvarig. Du kommer också jobba med att upphandla externa tjänster och uppdrag. Alltid med värderingarna i fokus. Implementeringen i verksamheten kommer du att göra med hjälp av HR Business Partner. Du kommer vara del i en professionell och engagerad HR-avdelning om 7 personer och kommer rapportera till HR-chefen.
Du erbjuds en spännande roll hos en unik arbetsgivare inom bank- och försäkring. Vi sätter höga mål och du får fullt stöd för att lyckas. Vi har en värdegrund där vi ställer upp för varandra som gör att vi stärker gruppkänslan och dig som individ.
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
Full Stack Recriutment is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A leading reknown client based in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden is currently on the lookout for a Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach on a 6 month contract which is likely to extend!
Working with research + development team for this reknown client you will be driving real agile change, with you key skills in Agile/Lean Development (an ongoing series of experiments using various technologies to rapidly iterate, test and prototype solutions to business problems).
As the Agile/Lean Transformation Developer/Coach you will be providing 6 week iterations with different teams to accelerate Agile transformation. As such, the successful candidate must be able to lead the reknown client on this journey and teach them new ways-of-working, so exceptional communication skills are essential.
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
Maersk Line, Gothenburg, Aarhus or Oslo
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go to Maersk graduate program is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year program will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?