47 jobb matchar din sökning
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni
Want to become a lead gen wizard that can drive growth at any business? We have got a position for you! You will get to see the inside of a modern, scalable digital marketing machine. We will work together on new ideas and experiments, that will set you up for crushing your lead gen goals. You will learn more than in any traditional corporate marketing position. At Episerver you will own your projects, be empowered to lead on your own ideas and get honest feedback on everything you do. So if you've ever wanted to be on a team that's focused on learning at a blistering pace, we want to talk to you!
We expect you to be able to handle established channels, such as Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, SEO, E-mail and Online PR, but we also need you to go beyond traditional digital marketing and discover new ways of generating leads. We are not your everyday corporate marketing department.
Publicerad 22 juni
Are you interested in concluding partnerships on medical technologies to maximize the impact of CERN technologies and expertise on society? CERN, take part!
As Knowledge Transfer Officer for Medical Technologies in the Medical Applications Section, you will:
- Identify transferable technologies and knowledge within the organisation by evaluating transfer potential to the MedTech fields and market value.
- Take responsibility for the dissemination of a number of CERN technologies to the MedTech fields by:
- Proposing the most appropriate dissemination strategy, including financial valuation;
Publicerad 20 juni
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Technician looking to acquire RF power experience whilst working on complex RF problematics? CERN, take part!
As an Electrical Technician (High Power Radio-Frequency Systems) in the Power Modules Section, you will be part of a team working on RF power amplifiers with the aim of designing, assembling, maintaining and testing high power RF systems for CERN's present accelerators and present plus future projects.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of the existing SPS RF power systems.
- Contribute to the development and prototyping of improved RF power systems and their components for consolidation and upgrade of accelerators.
- Participate in installation and commissioning of these systems.
Publicerad 16 juni
We're currently looking to strengthening our Growth Team with our first Full-Stack Growth Engineer -- a crossover profile combining an...
uptrail, 27 juni
Closing date: 31-Jul-2017 Location: Gothenburg Contact: Lars Tossman, Recruiting Manager +46 846 31427 Maria Forsberg, HR ...
careerbuilder.se, 27 juni
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company.
Experis, 27 juni
As a Junior Technical Animator at Massive you will be responsible for developing and maintaining animation systems, rigging, pipelines and...
UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SWEDEN AB, MALMÖ
Platsbanken AMV, 27 juni