249 hittade annonser
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Axis Communications AB is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint.
Academic Work, Lund
Information about the project There is an increasingly large demand for sensor systems in society and industry for a broad range of important...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
The newly created BID TE Design and Operation sector within the BNEW ICT Development Environment organization (BID) is responsible for test...
Ericsson AB, Stockholms län
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions).
Ericsson AB, Stockholms län
In Product Development Unit (PDU) 4G5G we have several departments in Linköping responsible for 5G base station SW development.
Ericsson AB, Stockholms län
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do...
Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare, Solna
We are now looking for persons with fluency in German and English.
Opticom International Research AB, Stockholms län
Företagsinformation Bayer är ett innovationsföretag med mer än 150 års erfarenhet och kärnkompetens inom hälsa och jordbruk.
Premier Service Sverige AB, Trollhättan
Vi söker nu en receptionist på heltid till ett attraktivt företag i centrala Stockholm.
Randstad, Stockholms län