Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
Bed And Breakfast
2 990 hittade annonser
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
The SAP archive consultant will perform SAP archiving activities, coordinate and specify requirements and initiatives on data archiving and document archiving within the FLOW project. This includes interacting with functional project teams, architect teams and infrastructure.
The archive consultant will document the archive strategy and detailed specifications for data and document archiving. It is also within the responsibility to detail a plan for development, test, and implementation of the strategy.
Betting Appointments recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for real money online gambling and frees to play social markets!
The role includes functional testing, integration test, test coordination, and system test. You will mostly work with test creation, execution and test coordination of the slot games on desktop as well as on mobile devices.
You will help in leading and coordinating test planning and execution, exploring automation possibilities and develop, implement and manage QA processes.
Source Technologyis recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Android Developer for a global company based in Gothenburg and can start immediately creating the latest software solutions. This is a freelance opportunity that will last 12 months initially.
- Web communication knowledge (REST/JSON/web sockets)
- Cyber security, PKI, SELinux/SEAndroid
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
Tester (Test Automation Engineer) – Contract/Sweden required for a 6 month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
Required skills for the role of Test Automation Engineer:
- Broad experience of programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- You will also have a mixture of the following:
- Database experience (SQL level direct interaction, diagnostics, database design)
- Integrations experience (data transformations, API implementation and/or interaction, diagnostics)
- Experience from work as Full-stack developer
IC Resources is recruiting on behalf of client
Sales Account Manager - Semiconductors - Sweden. Established OEM is seeking a very strong technical/commercial candidate to join them to manage and develop direct accounts across the Scandics, effectively owning sales within the whole region. To this effect the role can be managed from a home office anywhere in Sweden, ideally with good transport links to Stockholm.
- Support sales of product range within existing accounts
- Identify new verticals and customers to further increase revenue
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Forecast territory sales and produce sales development plans
Avance Consulting is recruiting on behalt of client in Helsingborg
We have an exciting opening with a leading Global IT Consulting Organization for a Informatica TDM Consultant. It's an immediate hire and we are planning to close it ASAP.
- Prior experience of working with Informatica for TDM [Test Data Management] is must
- Understanding of Database Logical and Physical Model
- Ability to develop TDM Scripts
Silchester Associates is recruiting on behalf of client
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60 % new business.
You will have a high level of knowledge of medical devices purchasing pathways, particularly within the medical devices or cardiac/pacing/Cardiac Rhythm management sector; and have a good understanding on the changing development of Swedish hospital purchasing channels.
Appen Web Search Evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results, advertisements and/or web page content. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information on the internet. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe.
The Web Search Evaluator position is a part-time, work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer, sound card with speakers, high-speed internet connection and experience searching for information on the internet to get the job done.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd, Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real world data analysis. The successful management of projects, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the generation of new clients are essential to the growth and prosperity of the company.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client
- Project management of teams within the company and have ultimate responsibility for timelines and quality of finished/delivered works
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Site Manager you would be providing leadership, mentoring, technical and operational support to the team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals on the projects covering Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at Study Manager level on international studies. There is also the opportunity to work across multiple therapeutic areas, including oncology, immunology and virology. You will be working in a great team with an excellent environment and with management that encourages independent work and autonomy to achieve results.
- Ensure Site Monitors’ proper access and usage of respective Sponsor systems
- Allocate workload and site assignments within the clinical monitoring team
- Review monitoring reports within the timelines mandated by SOPs or monitoring plans
One of our large payment clients are looking for an Information Security Consultant to work on a 6 month rolling contract in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you need:
- Experience with Infosec, Basic PCI DSS and ISO 27001.
- A technical background.
- To be a pragmatic, innovative thinker.
SWEDISH UNI OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, Uppsala
The subject area is landscape architecture, especially research of the profession and its practice. This includes research of the profession and methodological and theoretical development for the profession.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- developing and leading the subject area, one of four in the division of landscape architecture
- developing a strong research environment, characterised e.g. by international publications and competitive research applications for external funding
- contributing to an improved education at the bachelor, master, and PhD level
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client
- Building strategic, rewarding partnerships across the company dealer network.
- Build close relationships with senior partners and enhance our business opportunities.
- Know your market and proactively pursue new leads opportunities.
- Our client is looking for an in-house entrepreneur, who can deliver sustainable growth in market
- Someone with a rich understanding and passion for the trade market
- You thrive on autonomy and ambiguity
Axis Communications GmbH, Lund
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will be providing advanced technical support to both end-users as well as Axis Partners in the Middle Europe (ME) region in both German and English. The support function will be conducted via telephone, web portals and chat systems.
For example, you will:
- Provide advanced support through Axis’ web portal and chat system to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors
- Work with a case-driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases
- At a professional communication level, maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case
HUGO BOSS, Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser based in Stockholm to ensure that our concept, brand identity and visual expression is maintained at the highest level in all of HUGO BOSS’ stores and shops in the Nordic region. This role will primarily work with our Swedish and Norwegian stores and is expected to travel between 100-150 days per year in both the Nordic region but also to the UK and Germany.
- Support model store implementation monthly
- Dressing Windows to reflect the current collection – rotation every two weeks
- Support visual merchandising of DOS stores, SIS, outlet, airports and WHS partners
HUGO BOSS are recruiting a Store Manager for our BOSS Store in Emporia in Malmö. Key responsibilities:
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my biggest clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP FICO Application Expert with strong experience in SAP SD to join them in April for an initial 12 months contract.
- Independently manage tasks within your area of expertise; receive a business requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders, perform unit testing, support end-to-end testing and make the handover to the team.
- Requirements can be business-based or driven by IT-needs and span over a large range
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a leading vehicle company which is seeking an embedded software development engineer to work within one of their autonomous driving solutions teams. The focus of the work is within the development of software relating to novel vehicle communications systems for autonomous driving.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with at least 5 years embedded software development using C++/C# and Linux. Knowledge of vehicle communications networks (e.g. CAN bus) or wireless systems such as WLANp/ITS G5 would be of particular interest.
Contechs Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Our client, a multinational automotive manufacturing company is looking for a Studio Engineer (Interior or Exterior) to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Swedish Personalized Internet Assessor in Sweden.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Swedish language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
One of our large fintech clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Stockholm on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small team of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers working toward shared goals.
- Buillding automated continous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Implenenting instrumentation and monitoring strategies for exisiting and new systems.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
This is an urgent opening and the client is looking to interview people next week. My large payment client is looking for x6 Java Developers to join the team on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Building microservices in Java and third party systems.
- Be part of the full development life cycle.
- Be responsible for your own product.