Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
114 hittade annonser
Redline Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Executive based in Stockholm, Sweden to join a Global Electronic Components Distributor.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will report to the Human Resources Director and assist in the implementation of the human resources policy for the EMEA Headquarters and across the Nordic and Baltic regions.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will be responsible for providing an advisory, counselling and training service to management and all staff in matters relating to human resources (including disciplinary actions and investigatory reviews), ensuring all new initiatives are rolled out in a timely manner including HR annual events.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
ProClinical is working with an international company that is searching for an Associate Director, Quality Services to join their EU team, home based in either the Netherlands or Sweden. The Associate Director, Quality Services has the responsibility for the oversight and conduct of quality activities for their assigned clients and will act as a Qualified Person. The role also ensures adherence to current GMP's and participates in business development activities.
- Act as Head of Quality/Qualified Person for Clients
- Prioritising and manage client projects, including managing client relationships and budgets.
- Prepare, assist and lead agency and client audits, all the while maintaining a positive working relationship.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Your role in AstraZeneca, no matter where you work, helps to make the discoveries we achieve possible.
AstraZeneca Göteborg, Mölndal
Would you like to work within a large international organization in a role that focuses on internal IT communication?
Lantmännen, Stockholms län
Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries.
The Senior Network Security Engineer is a key member of the Telecommunications Team and works closely with other teams to ensure...
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB, Stockholms län
Are you experienced in the agile way of working and an inspiring and proactive leader with a passion for teamwork and constant improvement?
H & M IT - Avdelning, Stockholms län