Din sökning matchar 2 kategorier. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
76 hittade annonser
Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives Divisions in Siemens AB are looking for a Dedicated Sales Representative for Cyber Security. You will be part of a team, which is specialized in service and solution sales.
- You will be responsible for Industrial Cyber Security sales, containing solutions and consulting for industrial customers.
- You are also responsible for actively acquiring new customers, consulting and development of the service portfolio to meet the customer needs.
- You will work in close co-operation with our Industry sales teams and dedicated Cyber Security consultancies.
- In your work you will utilize the most innovative solution range in the market
The role provides good opportunities for flexible working methods where travel becomes part of your daily life, up to 50%. You will have the opportunity to work from home.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
S.m.a.r.t Media Agency Talent AB, Stockholm
Nu befinner vi oss i en stark tillväxtfas och söker därför nya medarbetare som vill göra karriär inom mediebranschen. Är du en stresstålig lagspelare som tycker om att ta stort ansvar, som ser möjligheter istället för problem och som vill jobba med försäljning i en kreativ miljö? Då kan vi erbjuda dig erfarenheter för livet och en karriärgrund, internt såväl som externt.
- En bra grundlön med provision
- Ett spännande arbete där du får lära dig försäljning från grunden
- Kontinuerlig utbildning för att du ska fortsätta att utvecklas som säljare, bland annat med Smart Media Sales Academy
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Hobby Film is a production company who creates great commercials.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Location: Malmo, Sweden Contact Name: Lewis Wile Telephone: +46 775888614 / email@example.com New Requirement: Azure...
Frank Recruitment Group, Malmö
Location: Stockholm, Sweden Contact Name: Lewis Wile Telephone: +46 775888614 / firstname.lastname@example.org MS Infrastructure and Azure...
Frank Recruitment Group, Stockholms län