25 hittade annonser
Meet Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CRA/SCRA to join our growing organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Growing CRO. You will have the opportunity to move into an LCRA/Lead clinical research associate - Clinical Project Manager role as we are an organisation that mostly focuses on internal promotions.
- Performs and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management
- Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation.
- Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with selling teams, in an assigned region, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution of new business strategies will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members’ will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Target account development and management:
- Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction