2 018 hittade annonser
Redline Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Executive based in Stockholm, Sweden to join a Global Electronic Components Distributor.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will report to the Human Resources Director and assist in the implementation of the human resources policy for the EMEA Headquarters and across the Nordic and Baltic regions.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will be responsible for providing an advisory, counselling and training service to management and all staff in matters relating to human resources (including disciplinary actions and investigatory reviews), ensuring all new initiatives are rolled out in a timely manner including HR annual events.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
You will be joining a company that has a global presence and a large existing client base. In the other countries that my client operates within, they have found their niche within the market and they believe the same can be done within Sweden and Scandinavia as a whole.
This Senior Project Manager role will have the responsibility to continue the development and growth of my clients' fieldwork offering in the Nordics. You will be given a relatively open brief of how you chose to work with local fieldwork providers to provide that you get the best service possible for the best price.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
The Stockholm Resilience Centre (SRC) at Stockholm University is currently seeking an individual for the position of Senior Program Coordinator for Knowledge and Networks within the Global Resilience Partnership.
GRP’s Coordinator for Knowledge and Networks will coordinate resilience knowledge across GRP partners and manage the GRP network. The external liaison will focus on both reaching out and responding to partners and key stakeholders request for knowledge and ensuring that partners are engaged in an effective and beneficial manner.
Internally, the incumbent will ensure that knowledge platforms and knowledge sharing and coordination mechanisms are developed and maintained working closely with the rest of the GRP Secretariat and its knowledge partners including the SRC.
The Stockholm Resilience Centre (SRC) at Stockholm University is currently seeking an individual for the position of Senior Program Coordinator for Policy to the Global Resilience Partnership (GRP).
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting GRP’s partners in resilience policy and programming in developing countries and informing regional and international policies to increase their focus on resilience.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a six-month trial period. Salaries at Stockholm University are determined individually; therefore, please indicate your requested salary.
Mittuniversitetet, SundsvallThe Department of Humanities currently comprises six subjects: English, History, Comparative Literature, Religion, Swedish, and Swedish as a Second Language. Both English and History have a doctoral programme, while Comparative Literature, Religion, Swedish have courses at an advanced level.
Duties: In addition to conducting research within English Literature and teaching undergraduate, master’s and doctoral courses, the professor is expected to collaborate with colleagues to develop research, courses, and contacts with the community of relevance to research and education. Therefore it is essential that the professor is present at the workplace. The professor is also expected to play an active role in the doctoral programme and in attracting research funding. Administrative tasks also form part of the duties.
We are recruiting a Technical Sales Manager for our client who provides mechanical seals and protection to rotating equipment in the Southern Swedish Region.
We are looking for a seasoned sales person who has a grasp of the MRO sector and understands the manufacturing support arena.
You must have a knowledge of the region and its industrial operations with the ability to speak Swedish, Danish and English.
Management Events, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin oder Munich
Zum Ausbau unseres schweizerischen Teams suchen wir nach einem verkaufsorientierten Junior Project Manager!
Neben der Einladung von Topentscheidungsträgern schweizerischer Unternehmen zu unseren invitation-only Führungskräftetreffen sind Sie auch für die inhaltliche Gestaltung des Tagesprograms verantwortlich und überzeugen Entscheider, sich aktiv an der Veranstaltungsdurchführung, z.B. durch die Übernahme einer Sprecherrolle, zu beteiligen.
Warum Management Events?
- Unser internationales Unternehmen bietet den besten Talenten spannende interne Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten!
- Eine ausführliche Einarbeitung, regelmäßiges Training und ständiges Feedback garantieren Ihren Lernerfolg!
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur (100 Best Workplaces in Europe, ausgezeichnet durch das Great Place to Work Institute ®) und Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen: Our International Family wants you!
M-Tech Europe Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg or Stockholm
We are looking to hire an individual to perform a hybrid role of Systems & Sales Engineering but will also be highly embedded in one of their major global carrier accounts and will act as technical account manager to that account.
- Assisting the sale of Service Assurance solutions for the Modern IP Network
- Responsible for primarily pre-sale and some post-sale activity
- Provide technical support in sales presentations - manage Field Trials/Proof of Concepts/Evaluations
- Identify compelling events or specific business problems and offer attractive solutions to the client
- Account responsibility for all lead technical activities. This includes building relationships across customer's
For the plant of Poppies International in Ekeby, in the South of Sweden, we are looking for a Production Manager in the context of their further growth and development.
In the role of Production Manager you are responsible for the strategic growth in terms of production capacity as well as the day-to-day efficiency of the business:
- Follow up on technical maintenance of the production lines
- Close follow-up of all KPI’s in production and monitoring of gains, losses and waist.
- Formulate suggestions for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
Our client offers you a decent induction program and an interesting salary package, in line with your experience.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in Stockholm area, Sweden
- Partners with the study team to ensure overall study management and adherence to internal SOPs, policies, local regulatory requirements and department processes.
- In liaison with the PM and CRA, ensures current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site within required timeframes.
- Supports the team providing the current and complete documents requested by the IEC/IRB and Health Authority (HA).
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Annapurna HR is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is one of Stockholm's fastest growing, exciting startups in Stockholm. They are revolutionizing the HR and contract world making contract handling easy and efficient for everyone so that employees can focus on what really matters to them!
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Account Manager for a senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed Country Workshop Leader to support our growth in Sweden. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities on the workshops including service/maintenance, customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
- Management of currently 3 workshops (soon to be more) with app. 45 employees in the workshop team, including ongoing support, training and development
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, growth and profitability analyzing big data, preparing recommendations to action points and assist with execution of agreed initiatives
- Ensure compliance against all operational and maintenance policies and procedures within the workshops and equipment
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
Silchester Associates recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60% new business.
You will have a high level of knowledge of medical devices purchasing pathways, particularly within the medical devices or cardiac / pacing / Cardiac Rhythm management sector; and have a good understanding on the changing development of Swedish hospital purchasing channels.
Real Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
I am currently recruiting for an Automation Lead/Automation SME for a long-term project (24 months).
You will be managing Automation Projects for a large biopharmaceutical company based near Stockholm, Sweden.
Your day-to-day tasks will include working on implementation/design project upgrades for multiple sites.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years' experience working on PLC systems
- Strong implementation and design experience
- Worked with multiple suppliers (Alan Bradley/Siemens)
Churchill Frank is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Looking to relocate to Stockholm?
My client are a huge presence in the Financial market looking to expand their already talented Credit Risk team. My client can offer great career progression, a good relocation package with benefits to suit your needs.
- Previous Credit Risk Analyst experience ideally within Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience in Unsecured Leading, SAS, R, SQL
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced DataStage Developer for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Should be able to work independently in terms of design and development activities.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Teradata and DataStage.
- Agile experience is good to have.
- Should have good scheduling experience and have worked in building dependency flow.
- UNIX knowledge is good to have.
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of cleint Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced IT Abasec Analyst for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the business area and knowledge about the vendor system Abasec.
You will also have basic knowledge of SQL, Transact SQL and with experience in maintaining and supporting a similar environment eager to learn and liking for taking on responsibility.
Next Link Solutions recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
NextLink is currently looking for an Oracle Data Warehouse Builder with working experience in Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) tool to work in Stockholm, Sweden for 12 months.
The suitable candidate will join a running Data Integration, development and maintenance project.
- Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB): 5 years minimum experience
- 5 years working experience Data Warehouse
- Fluent English
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect to create the next generation IT architecture and solutions for open storage and data protection. The main responsibility is to understand the consumers' business requirements and transform these into effective industry best practice solutions to deliver tangible business value.
You will have three main projects, besides daily work, while ensuring current service portfolio is up-to-date and well working:
- Create the next generation IT architecture and solutions for open storage and data protection as preparation for upcoming sourcing.
- Accountable solution architect for infrastructure solutions in a project focusing on leveraging Big data and information analytics
- Accountable solution architect for solutions required to establish a third data centre
Roc Search is recruiting on behalf of client in Linköping
Roc Search's Client is currently recruiting for a CATIA Software Engineer based in Linköping for a contract and permanent opportunity.
- Design and development of new modules enhancements
- Responsible for coding, debugging, fix memory and unit testing leaks to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Coding, debugging and Preparation/Update of various documents like Specifications, Design, test cases, user manuals, process methodology documents etc.
- Good Software development experience( SDLC Process)
- Adhere to process guidelines issued by quality team