1 127 hittade annonser
CD Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily-used and most popular open source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative Cloud Engineer to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software for new customers.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be accessible to Stockholm 2/3 days per week
- Will be working from home but supporting customers across Sweden (mainly Stockholm)
- A minimum of 2 years working with Open Stack within an engineering/consultant position
Just Pharma is recruiting on behalf of clientJust Pharma are currently working on behalf of various leading CROs and Pharma companies looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates (CRA’s). The vacancies are available working either office or home based depending on location and offer very competitive salary and benefits packages. Whether you are a CRA I looking for a step up on the career ladder or a Senior CRA looking for a change of scenery I would be very interested in hearing from you.
I am currently assisting a leading global client of mine in the pharmaceutical industry who are searching for CRA II and Senior CRA's to join their growing clinical research team in Sweden.
The position can be home-based anywhere in Sweden and my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as fantastic opportunities for future career progression.
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
Meet Recruitment recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced clinical research associate to join a young and forward thinking Pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving people’s lives around the world by providing innovative and reliable services to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to be hands on
- Working on all types of site monitoring including site initiations to close-down
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
- Ensuring any investigational site activities are in accordance with ICH and GCP guidelines
CompuGroup Medical SE, Koblenz, Germany
What awaits you
- you are responsible for the countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially for the accounts receivables, clearing customer accounts, create payment plans and record payment receipts
- dunning process and receivables as well as working deep with our internal and external customers
- handling legal collections and customer credit reports
What we offer
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- A lucrative remuneration model
Chiltern is looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Research Associate based in Sweden. This role offers excellent exposure to all therapeutic indication types and a job designed for career success.
Job Primary Functions:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials in Europe
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a strong brand and professional employees that care about the work they are involved in. Chiltern is constantly working to develop training capacity, therapeutic expertise, new technologies and processes to be one of the leading CROs globally.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Radek Weichert at skills Alliance is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry, working office based or partly office based in Stockholm, Sweden.
On a permanent basis:
- Work for a global company (outsourced from medium CRO)
- Work on new breakthrough studies in various therapeutic areas (Oncology, Dermatology)
- Be dedicated to one pharmaceutical company.
Salary and benefits: very competitive (our clients can be very flexible for the right candidate (I'll be happy to reveal the salary brackets during our confidential discussion).
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can motivate your colleagues, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If so, you might be the assistant store manager we are looking for to help manage our fantastic store at Drottninggatan in close corporation with the Store Manager.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Asisstant Store Manager:
- Leadership and development
- Targets and results
- Retail operations
- Inventory and cost control
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with the Store Manager and a team consisting of passionate and performance driven sales assistants.
Specsavers is looking for a Finance Controller to our Business Services function (SBS), who will be the Finance Controller responsible for a selection of our stores. This will include financial reporting and communication of store performance within the organisation with the purpose to monitor and improve store performance. The role will also include improving and developing the routines and processes to further enhance the services provided to store partners as well as other departments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous and consistent analysis of financial data. Present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner to store partners as well as management and the Retail department.
- Communicate clear monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the stores; monitor progress and changes.
- Handling daily ad hoc queries from Azets, the Retail department and store partners.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
In a fast growing biotech company
As QMS Manager at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to create a good understanding of QMS guidelines and procedures in order to support the different business areas. Ascendis Pharma has just launched a new cloud-based Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and in cooperation with all functions across Ascendis Pharma worldwide, you will contribute with your knowledge within QMS to ensure compliance according to requirements. You will be part of a global QA team and become part of a very exciting journey taking Ascendis to the next level.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Drive the implementation of the QMS module of the EDMS
- Apply your experience and knowledge with Standard Operating Procedures in the establisment and implementation of Ascendis Pharma’s Quality System
- Design and implement global training processes
We Are SSG recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg or Stockholm
Parker B Associates is working on behalf of a leading company who are looking for a Java Developer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Do you want to join a social company?
Do you want to work on exciting projects?
Want to work for a business who strives to be the best?
You will be implementing systems that improve processes mainly through automation, understanding data and creating new understanding and opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative business working on challenging projects.
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analyst in Sweden.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Panduro i Malmö
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and outgoing Customer Care Assisting Agent to Panduro in Malmö. The position is full-time. Working hours will be 08.00-17.00 or 10.00-19.00 (Monday – Friday). Preferably, you could start on April 1, 2018. Do you want to be part of a fast-moving retail company in a team which will develop the customer care journey to new heights? Do you speak and write Swedish, Danish and English fluently? Please apply as soon as possible.
Your main tasks
- Be the first contact solution effortlessly resolving shops and customers’ queries with a phone call, e-mail, chat or message.
- You will also be part of our “Head of First Impressions” taking care of the switch-board, visitors and back-office administration.
- Report potential development, in-house information about potential challenges and various customers feedback.
EG A/S, Malmö, Oslo, Ballerup and AarhusAs a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working within digital transformation, you will use your knowledge to facilitate the customer's implementation of a solution. You will have your own area of responsibility, typically in project-based assignments, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with data modelling, reporting or customer experience.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will help customers gain access to data and use it intelligently.
HUGO BOSS is looking for a new talent to join our team. We are looking for a service minded, committed and ambitious part-time Sales Associate to our store. As Sales Associate, your primary task will be to give our customers the best advice and service and to ensure that the store is always presentable. The working hours will be 10 hours per week, so if you need a supplement for your studies, this could be a great opportunity for you. Please note that the employment is temporary and will end on August 31, 2018.
- Sales of goods and providing service to customers
- Visual Merchandising in accordance to guidelines
- Daily maintenance of the store and stock room
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. CERN, take part!
In the Beams Department (BE), Controls Group (CO), Hardware and Timing Section (HT) you will participate in the design of controls and data acquisition hardware within a team of electronics designers.
We offer a limited-duration contract for a period of 5 years. Limited-duration contracts shall terminate by default on their date of expiry. Subject to certain conditions, holders of limited-duration contracts may apply for an indefinite position.
As a Sales Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of - but will not be limited to - small and mid-sized businesses.
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
Webhelp Nordic, Göteborg
Vi söker nu nya medarbetare till vårt kontor i Göteborg där vi jobbar på uppdrag för ett av världens största teknikföretag som verkar inom mobil- och datorbranschen. Vi söker dig som älskar att kommunicera och vill arbeta med att hjälpa kunder att känna sig trygga med sina produkter.
Som Advisor hos Webhelp kommer du att vara vår uppdragsgivares ansikte utåt, och se till att deras kunder får teknisk support och service i världsklass. I rollen som Advisor kommer du att:
- Ge en överlägsen kundupplevelse och lösa tekniska problem
- Svara på kundernas förfrågningar gällande smartphones, surfplattor och datorer via e-mail och telefon
- Använda telefon och e-post som ditt huvudsakliga arbetsredskap
EG A/S, Malmö
As a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working as a business consultant, you will use your business knowledge in implementation projects, either to facilitate the customer's implementation of a new solution or to facilitate end-to-end application services on our large customer accounts. You will have your own area of responsibilities, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with business development and product implementation.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will offer advice on optimising business procedures.
PANDORA A/S, Norrköping
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can develop talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If yes, you might be the store manager we are looking for to manage our new fantastic store in Norrköping opening this spring.
Leadership and development
- Responsible for managing 4-5 team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.