1 390 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
ASICS Europe B.V., Gothenburg
Coordinate and administer the sales process from orders reception to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the sales commercial policy.
A key focus on excellent customer service with a good level of knowledge and understanding of excel and word, with accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
The objective is to create a reliable and efficient service quality, respecting priorities and the sales policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling Finnish customer enquiries relating to orders, price and product.
- Maintain the efficient processing of e-mail, telephone and B2B sales orders and return orders.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
We are now searching for a Country Service Head within Energy Management (EM) in Solna, Sweden.
Your main contribution will be to stabilize and profitably grow the Energy Management service business in Sweden.
- Grow order volume for service business in Sweden
- Continuous process improvement within the service organization
- Utilize cross-country collaboration to gain critical mass
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Solna (Stockholm). (Other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed).
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
This means that you ensure the profitability of the region and its offices and support managers and relevant staff. You are also responsible for financial matters for the region in question and will be the regional manager's right hand and principal business support. The person will be part of the local Management Team.
- You´re involved in the daily sales and execution of projects and services in the region by supporting from an economic perspective.
- Verification of operations regarding proper cost assessment and profit recognition, as well as economic compliance in the region.
- Follow-up of marginal changes, overheads, productivity and time tracking follow-up and budget/forecasts.
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Nordic Ortopedica AB, Knivsta
AMG Group förvärvade Nordic Ortopedica AB 1 januari 2018 och söker nu en driven Affärsutvecklare/Business Developer med minst 3 års erfarenhet av affärsutveckling.
You will be the engine in the exciting journey of growing the business for Nordic Ortopedica AB in the Nordic countries. Your focus will be building and strengthen the current business relationships to maintain and developing the business for growth. Explore new business opportunities for a wider range in our product portfolio.
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
We are looking for a commercial, ambitious, engaging, goal oriented, independent and reliable type. Because most of our customers are active in industry and we are selling them a technical product knowledge of this market and affinity with technique is an advantage. Being well organized, able to work systematic, have a feeling for time management and good language skills in both Swedish and English or German language is a must.
We offer an independent and responsible job in a professional, open and enterprising working environment with corresponding resources. Based on the large sales area, support and training in Holland and Switzerland, travelling on regular bases will be necessary. Furthermore, it will be a benefit if candidates are living in a central/practical location and have the possibility to work from a (home)office.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
FARO EUROPE GmbH & Co. KG, Gothenburg
You will be working in the exciting and challenging sales department, contributing directly to the growth of our sales revenue within the given product portfolio through generating product demonstration and sales opportunities and managing all customer related topics.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites and evaluate customer requirements including metrology deliverables such as 3rd party software or automation tasks
- Identify additional emerging sales opportunities outside of traditional channels
- Generate new leads and referrals to support sales growth targets and vertical market growth
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Zooplus AG, Munich
- Development of the regional price strategy and implementation in the Nordics region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- Analysis of the sales figures of the individual areas and identification of optimization potentials for growth and earnings increase through targeted pricing
- Managing the entire operational pricing process for our Nordic online shops
- Regular creation of reports as well as ad hoc analyses
- Conduction of competitive analysis as a basis for competitive pricing
- Continuous optimization of prices based on the price-selling function and the competition in close cooperation with the central pricing team
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.