467 hittade annonser
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
By Malene Birger is looking for a new full-time Assistant Store Manager, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent...
Retail Knowledge, Stockholms län
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Are you communicative, analytical and service minded?
StudentConsulting, Stockholms län